You are here

Reverb Compression for Drums video tutorial.

Announce new products, updates, events, competitions, jobs and special offers here.

Reverb Compression for Drums video tutorial.

Postby Zukan » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:07 am

I have created another video to add to the ever growing library of video tutorials at Samplecraze and The Audio Production Hub.

This time I expound the virtues of using compression on reverb effects for that 'special' sound.

https://samplecraze.com/tutorials/rever ... r-drums-2/
Zukan

Re: Reverb Compression for Drums video tutorial.

Postby Martin Walker » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:33 pm

Well, when you follow Zukan's posts you can learn something new every day.

I've never thought of compressing reverb on drums before, have just watched his short but extremely informative tutorial, and the results are amazing - the sense of added movement is stunning!

A must-buy tutorial, and incredibly good value for just £1 for the knowledge that it imparts - this is most definitely a technique I'm going to be exploring very soon in my own music :clap:

Martin
Martin Walker

Postby The Elf » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:28 pm

Legend, mate, legend... :clap:
The Elf
Jedi Poster
An Eagle for an Emperor, A Kestrel for a Knave.

Postby Zukan » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:39 am

Thanks so much guys. Means a lot to me coming from industry giants like you two!
Zukan

Postby Eddy Deegan » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:04 pm

Zukan wrote:industry giants like you two!

Well, one of 'em anyway. The other is an industry Elf. The Toadstool must be TARDIS-like :-)

In light of various activities performed of late I've treated myself to a number of tutorials directly relevant to those activities. Fantastic stuff... thanks!

For future readers, the prices on these tutorials is enormous value for money. All priced less than a pint, and so much more useful. Seriously, you'd be daft not to have a look through the catalogue and get some that apply to your work. They've made a huge improvement to my engineering chops and for the money the results are brilliant.

Disclaimer: I know Zukan, but only through this forum and the help he's given me with my musical works. I've never seen a better source of reference material that works in my environment in a practical sense at anything like the prices he offers.

A real gem and highly recommended.
Eddy Deegan
Frequent Poster (Level2)
Please consider supporting the SOS Forum Album project, helping charities via music created by forum members.

Postby Jack Ruston » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:44 pm

Eddie is a genius and a gentleman
Jack Ruston
Frequent Poster (Level2)