You are here

Classical Music Editing on REAPER (Source-Destination 4-pt, multitrack track groups)

Announce new products, updates, events, competitions, jobs and special offers here.

Classical Music Editing on REAPER (Source-Destination 4-pt, multitrack track groups)

Postby cohler » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:28 am

COHLER CLASSICAL is the classical music editing environment for REAPER.

Designed from the ground up exclusively for multitrack, track-group, source-destination editing of classical music and other acoustic music projects.

Pyramix, Pro Tools, Sequoia, or SADiE users who want a faster, more responsive, customized, and much less expensive solution, here's your answer!

Cohler Classical is an entirely new add-on (5000+ lines of code, 350+ scripts, all new menus, 100s of keystrokes etc...) that turns Reaper into a more efficient classical music editor than Pyramix. I say this based on 15 years of experience using Pyramix during which time I produced many award-winning commercial classical CDs.

If you are interested in a demo or in joining the beta test team, contact me at info@cohlerclassical.com.

Join the beta test now!
cohler

Re: Classical Music Editing on REAPER (Source-Destination 4-pt, multitrack track groups)

Postby Eddy Deegan » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:55 pm

I just watched the intro video. I don't currently need this myself, but I have to say it looks pretty slick and for those with high track counts and big groups it looks very powerful.

It also shows me how little I actually use the feature set provided by Reaper. The fact that the DAW can be customised to such an extent is quite something!

I'll be keeping an eye on it - there may well come a time where I could really use this.
Eddy Deegan
Frequent Poster (Level2)
Some of my works.
Please consider supporting the SOS Forum Album project.

Beta test still open for Cohler Classical (Classical Music Editing on REAPER)

Postby cohler » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:28 pm

The beta test for COHLER CLASSICAL is still open for those interested.

Cohler Classical is the classical music environment for REAPER.
cohler