We made an app that can batch create 16-pad kits out of any samples, OR convert your Maschine Libraries into kits, automatically. It is called Kit Maker.
- For Mac AND PC
- Interactive GUI interface
- Create kits for a variety of DAWs
- Use Maschine libraries to create kit presets of all Maschine drum kits
- Or use ANY SAMPLES you want to create your own libraries and infinite kits
- Drag and rearrange pad layouts as you want; save your own custom layout
- Keep your same layout across all kits; use the same MIDI patterns across all your kits
Creates presets for:
Ableton Live 10
MPC Live, MPC One, MPC X and Akai Force Hardware.
MPC 2 Desktop software (and MPC Touch)
Beatmaker 3 iOS
NanoStudio 2 iOS
and a "Numbered Files" option so you can drag and drop ordered kit samples into:
iMPC 2 iOS
Reason Devices such as
Kong and Umpf Devices,
FL Studio’s Channel Rack Sequencer,
Logic X Pro Drum Machine Designer,
Groove Agent 5,
*This is a free upgrade for existing customers.
GET HERE: https://gumroad.com/kitmaker#DKldN
Get $5 off for the next couple days using coupon code: LAUNCH
You are here
Batch Create Kits for Ableton, MPC, & more from your Samples & Maschine Libraries - Kit Maker
Announce new products, updates, events, competitions, jobs and special offers here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Grayson Kilmer
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:07 pm