You are here

Size of komplete 13 ultimate

Announce new products, updates, events, competitions, jobs and special offers here.

Re: Size of komplete 13 ultimate

Postby Luke W » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:18 pm

desmond wrote:
mountain lion wrote:And Why are They only including the violin In Komplete ultimate? And not the rest of the quartet?

Commercial reasons I expect. They often don't bundle their newest instruments into the Komplete bundle until next time around. There's only so much new stuff they can give away for free, I guess (which is effectively what they would be doing by bundling this into Komplete this time around.)

I assume that's the case. I think all four are in the "Collectors Edition" version.
Luke W
Regular
Studio - Techical Audio Services - Bespoke Construction

Postby RichardT » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:23 pm

Luke W wrote:
desmond wrote:
mountain lion wrote:And Why are They only including the violin In Komplete ultimate? And not the rest of the quartet?

Commercial reasons I expect. They often don't bundle their newest instruments into the Komplete bundle until next time around. There's only so much new stuff they can give away for free, I guess (which is effectively what they would be doing by bundling this into Komplete this time around.)

I assume that's the case. I think all four are in the "Collectors Edition" version.

It looks like the Cremona quartet has just been added to Komplete Ultimate - if I read the website correctly. It’s a little confusing as it doesn’t seem to be self-consistent now.
RichardT
Regular

Postby RichardT » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:27 pm

RichardT wrote:
Luke W wrote:
desmond wrote:

It looks like the Cremona quartet has just been added to Komplete Ultimate - if I read the website correctly. It’s a little confusing as it doesn’t seem to be self-consistent now.

Sorry, I think I was wrong - it looks like it’s in collectors edition only - it is surprising in that case that they announce it as a headline - how many people buy collectors edition? Anyway, sorry for the confusion.
RichardT
Regular

Postby Luke W » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:57 pm

RichardT wrote:Sorry, I think I was wrong - it looks like it’s in collectors edition only - it is surprising in that case that they announce it as a headline - how many people buy collectors edition? Anyway, sorry for the confusion.

Probably not many, but I'm guessing the idea is to push more people towards that. In fairness, if they do the usual 50% off of upgrades sale over the summer then I'd be tempted as some solo strings would fill a gap in my instrument collection, and it would work out cheaper than most of the alternatives.
Luke W
Regular
Studio - Techical Audio Services - Bespoke Construction

Previous