Atmosia 2 is a 4 voice Atmospheric/Cinematic instrument ideal for film, TV, advertising and video game production as well as ambient and similar genres.
Atmosia 2 features over 580 sound sources from Atmosia 1, Electria 1, Mechia 1 and Firewalker as well as over 200 all new presets.
Atmosia 2 features an all new A|B voice control – flip between Voice A and Voice B to compare your changes, or load entirely different presets into each slot and morph between them to get new sound output.
Get Atmosia 2 now for $14.99 (80% off) for a limited time only, don’t miss out!
Promo page: https://audioplugin.deals/atmosia-2-by-channel-robot/
Promo expires on October 5th, 2020
- A|B voice control – flip between Voice A and Voice B to compare your changes, or load entirely different presets into each slot and morph between them to get new sound output.
- New Sound Browser – a category based sound selector that uses tagging to quickly narrow your search to the best sound sources for your needs.
- Improved our randomisation system so there are now independent randomisation options for Voices, Modelling and Drones allowing you to tailor your sound design to your needs.
- Full control for each voice over envelopes, filters, vibrato, tremolo, pitch position and bend range.
- Includes the innovative physical modelling engine from A1 but extends it further, with fully independent processing per voice
- All new per-voice Drone engine, allowing you to configure static drones or drones that move with midi input.
- Each voice has their own in-line effects, multi-mode filter, wave shaper and delay as well as a per-voice implementation of our unique Field effect – a convolution effect with over 50 custom designed IRs, and depth modulation and control.
- A set of instrument level effects too for Chorus, Phaser, Reverb, Delay and Limiter.
- A per-voice arp system so you can run arps for each voice separately(or not at all) with independent DAW-synced tempo controls, step count, octave range, step velocity and note length.