With the three freezing modes (spectral, reverb, convolution), you can transform any sound into ambient textures, soundscapes, or just frozen reverbs.
Frostbite can also be used for extreme sonic experiments by entirely mangling any source with extreme modulations.
Limited time offer, don’t miss out
Promo page: https://audioplugin.deals/frostbite-2-a-spectral-freezing-plugin-by-audiothing/
Deal expires on October 13th, 2020
- Freeze (Spectral, Reverb, Convolution)
- Ring Modulator
- Flexible Routing (Drag and Drop)
- 1 LFO with multiple destinations
- 70+ Presets
- Resizable Window
- Preset system with randomizer
- Windows 7, 8, 10, 2GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM, VST2, VST3, or AAX (64-bit)
- OS X 10.7 – macOS 10.15, 2GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM, VST2, VST3, AU, or AAX (64-bit)