You are here

One-click live mix & DDP mastering in Cohler Classical!

Announce new products, updates, events, competitions, jobs and special offers here.

Moderator: Moderators

One-click live mix & DDP mastering in Cohler Classical!

Postby cohler » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:28 pm

Cohler Classical includes new industry-leading one-click live mix!

Options => Toggle => Live mix

Also check out our new video demonstrating Cohler Classical single-click sample-accurate Red Book standard DDP mastering as no other application on the market does!

File => Consolidate/Render/Export => Export CUE/WAV/CDT/DDP...
cohler
Poster

Re: One-click live mix & DDP mastering in Cohler Classical!

Postby RichardT » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:08 pm

If you’re open to feedback - you’re website doesn’t give the impression this is a professional product. It looks very clumsy and old-fashioned.
RichardT
Frequent Poster

Postby cohler » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:44 pm

RichardT wrote:If you’re open to feedback - you’re website doesn’t give the impression this is a professional product. It looks very clumsy and old-fashioned.

Thanks for the feedback, but we have happy customers all over the world, and anyone who would judge or I should say pre-judge a product by his/her perception of how the website "looks" is definitely not someone who we are interested in having as a customer.

Our product is a high-end, professional product, for a very elite and unique user, namely professional classical music (aka multi-track, multi-take, source-destination) editors. These types of individuals concern themselves with actual FUNCTIONALITY, SPEED, ACCURACY, and QUALITY.

And in all those areas, we are the industry leader.

But thanks for your concern.
cohler
Poster

Postby Hugh Robjohns » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:10 pm

:roll: That's the third time I've had cause to question my decision to allow your continued use of the SOS forums to market your product. There won't be a fourth....
Hugh Robjohns
Technical Editor, Sound On Sound
In my world, things get less strange when I read the manual... 

Postby Aled Hughes » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:19 pm

The same issues have raised time and again on the Reaper forum as well.

This product does appeal to me (and has for a while), but the aggressive (and, frankly, arrogant) marketing and responses has totally turned me off. As well as the insistence on a Skype/Zoom call for customer support instead of the more usual approaches.

So, however many users you have Cohler, ansd however good your software is, just be aware that your approach and attitude is also losing you potential customers.
Aled Hughes
Frequent Poster
www.stiwdiosain.cymru

Postby cohler » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:24 pm

Hugh Robjohns wrote::roll: That's the third time I've had cause to question my decision to allow your continued use of the SOS forums to market your product. There won't be a fourth....

Let me help you out here. We won't bother posting our product information on your forum any more as it is obvious that you are arrogant and hostile.

Good luck with your bulletin board.
cohler
Poster

Postby RichardT » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:38 pm

cohler wrote:
RichardT wrote:If you’re open to feedback - you’re website doesn’t give the impression this is a professional product. It looks very clumsy and old-fashioned.

Thanks for the feedback, but we have happy customers all over the world, and anyone who would judge or I should say pre-judge a product by his/her perception of how the website "looks" is definitely not someone who we are interested in having as a customer.

Our product is a high-end, professional product, for a very elite and unique user, namely professional classical music (aka multi-track, multi-take, source-destination) editors. These types of individuals concern themselves with actual FUNCTIONALITY, SPEED, ACCURACY, and QUALITY.

And in all those areas, we are the industry leader.

But thanks for your concern.

Many, perhaps most, people will judge a product by the quality of its website. If it looks amateurish then you will lose a lot of customers.
RichardT
Frequent Poster

Postby RichardT » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:39 pm

cohler wrote:
Hugh Robjohns wrote::roll: That's the third time I've had cause to question my decision to allow your continued use of the SOS forums to market your product. There won't be a fourth....

Let me help you out here. We won't bother posting our product information on your forum any more as it is obvious that you are arrogant and hostile.

Good luck with your bulletin board.

I think the boot is on the other foot here!
RichardT
Frequent Poster

Postby cohler » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:51 pm

RichardT wrote:Many, perhaps most, people will judge a product by the quality of its website. If it looks amateurish then you will lose a lot of customers.

Thanks for your expert advice. Rest assured our website is totally professional.

Indeed it is the simplest and best design of any of the DAW sites. One can get to all the information one needs faster than any other such site. Try, buy, price, testimonials, samples, and features, all instantly available within one click, in an attractive and compact format.

This is something that absolutely cannot be said for any other DAW site, all of which lead you through a long sequence of menu hunting, multiple pages, clicks, and hidden information...
cohler
Poster

Postby RichardT » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:57 pm

cohler wrote:
RichardT wrote:Many, perhaps most, people will judge a product by the quality of its website. If it looks amateurish then you will lose a lot of customers.

Thanks for your expert advice. Rest assured our website is totally professional.

Indeed it is the simplest and best design of any of the DAW sites. One can get to all the information one needs faster than any other such site. Try, buy, price, testimonials, samples, and features, all instantly available within one click, in an attractive and compact format.

This is something that absolutely cannot be said for any other DAW site, all of which lead you through a long sequence of menu hunting, multiple pages, clicks, and hidden information...

Well, if you're happy with it, stick with it.
RichardT
Frequent Poster

Postby cohler » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:30 pm

RichardT wrote:
cohler wrote:

Well, if you're happy with it, stick with it.

Will do.
cohler
Poster

Postby The Elf » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:37 pm

cohler wrote:Let me help you out here. We won't bother posting our product information on your forum any more as it is obvious that you are arrogant and hostile.
Pot... kettle.

You'd already lost my potential business with your previous tirade.

Good luck only selling your wares to people who agree with you...
The Elf
Jedi Poster
An Eagle for an Emperor, A Kestrel for a Knave.

Postby cohler » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:41 pm

The Elf wrote:
cohler wrote:Let me help you out here. We won't bother posting our product information on your forum any more as it is obvious that you are arrogant and hostile.
Pot... kettle.

You were never a potential customer in the first place. You don't do classical music editing.

And your self-important tirades about me losing your "potential business" are nothing but self-centered rants that I gather make you feel good.
cohler
Poster

Postby The Elf » Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:44 pm

cohler wrote:
The Elf wrote:
Pot... kettle.

You were never a potential customer in the first place. You don't do classical music editing.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not as clever as you think you are! :lol:
The Elf
Jedi Poster
An Eagle for an Emperor, A Kestrel for a Knave.

Postby Eddy Deegan » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:00 pm

The Elf wrote:
cohler wrote:
The Elf wrote:
Pot... kettle.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not as clever as you think you are! :lol:

Cohler, you obviously have no idea how wrong you were there. A rare opportunity missed.
Eddy Deegan
Some of my works
The SOS Forum Album projects