You are here

Come on... show us your sites...

Page 43 of 46

Re: Come on... show us your sites...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:51 pm
by Synthmorph
Organic Synth presets with Synthmorph MIDI sequences...check it here:
https://synthmorph.com

Re: Come on... show us your sites...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:43 pm
by mr_glide
Wotcha folks,

I freelance largely for videogames, do a bit of comedy, and recently polished off a new showreel, so all that can be seen here:

http://www.nickparton.co.uk/#!home/mainPage

Image

Cheers!

Re: Come on... show us your sites...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:59 pm
by VRTIGO
Hi everyone, new member here!
I'm a producer and songwriter based outside NYC.
I write tracks with the intention of having them picked up and used by artists, film, tv, etc..
Still figure out how to get it there but I'm writing all the time.
Anyway, check out my site and lemme know what you guys think.

Thanks!

VRTIGOmusic.com

Re: Come on... show us your sites...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:04 am
by Dieselmachine
Rock meets Prog, Metal meets Country

Hi

I released an EP with 5 songs recently. It was a great experience for me. From songwriting and recording over mixing and mastering to the release of the album and learn about distribution of the product.

I want to show you my website and the result of it on http://www.pumpstoss.com/streaming

As an amateur and bass player as the main instrument I recorded what I could play myself in my home studio. What I couldn't (like e.g. drums), I used virtual instruments from different companies.

The release is a concept album called "Dark Moon Over Countryside" and contains Country elements combined with Progressive structures and offbeats, including Rock & Metal guitars, basses and drums.

If you have 30 minutes or so, I would be glad if you listen to the album. If you like it (or know somebody who could), please recommend it to your friends and colleagues :D

Cheers
Dieselmachine


Image

Re: Come on... show us your sites...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:42 pm
by Marbury

Re: Come on... show us your sites...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:37 pm
by Martin Walker
Marbury wrote:https://soundcloud.com/marbury

Now following you on Soundcloud Marbury, and currently enjoying 'Mass Observation' 8-)


Martin

Re: Come on... show us your sites...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:11 pm
by Eddy Deegan
All I got is my signature - but I too am digging Mass Observation :)

Re: Come on... show us your sites...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:16 pm
by Eddy Deegan
Eddy Deegan wrote:All I got is my signature - but I too am digging Mass Observation :)
Actually. Screw it. I was saving it for a rainy day but right now I'm so time poor I don't know when it'll be done.

The draft mix (and it's a ways short of what I want it to be for the final release) of my album-in-the-works 'Spacegirl'. I'm hoping to sync with Jack Ruston at some point to reap the benefits of this knowledge but the gist is here:

It's a 40 minute premix of the project in WAV format.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/183 ... stMix4.wav

I hope you enjoy.

Re: Come on... show us your sites...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:42 pm
by Martin Walker
Thanks Eddy - will download later :thumbup:

Hopefully 2017 will give you more creative time ;)


Martin

Re: Come on... show us your sites...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:37 am
by Marbury
Martin Walker wrote:
Marbury wrote:https://soundcloud.com/marbury

Now following you on Soundcloud Marbury, and currently enjoying 'Mass Observation' 8-)


Martin

Thanks Martin. Is there any way of marketing this music in any more specialist libraries ?

Re: Come on... show us your sites...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:45 pm
by Martin Walker
Marbury wrote:Thanks Martin. Is there any way of marketing this music in any more specialist libraries ?

I'd be surprised if there wasn't, but library music (as opposed to sound design libraries) is not really my area of expertise I'm afraid.

I did explore a few options some years back, but despite personal recommendations from two long-time existing composers on their books, the library I approached wanted me to pay a fee to get any of my music into the library 'for possible use by their vast clientbase', so I politely declined :beamup:

There must be quite a few library music contributors posting here though, so hopefully someone will chip in with more positive comments :smirk:


Martin

Re: Come on... show us your sites...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:02 pm
by Marbury
Martin Walker wrote:
Marbury wrote:Thanks Martin. Is there any way of marketing this music in any more specialist libraries ?

I'd be surprised if there wasn't, but library music (as opposed to sound design libraries) is not really my area of expertise I'm afraid.

I did explore a few options some years back, but despite personal recommendations from two long-time existing composers on their books, the library I approached wanted me to pay a fee to get any of my music into the library 'for possible use by their vast clientbase', so I politely declined :beamup:

There must be quite a few library music contributors posting here though, so hopefully someone will chip in with more positive comments :smirk:

Nevermind, it was worth a try Martin. Everyone seems to keep their cards very close to their chest in these forums.

Re: Come on... show us your sites...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:31 pm
by Guest
Marbury wrote:Everyone seems to keep their cards very close to their chest in these forums.

Show me a muso that don't keep his cards close to his chest and I'll show you a pink Chihuahua tickling a giant centipede with a feather duster.

Having said that, from what I have seen of your postings and replies I would say you have had some rather good advice - i.e from C-Dogg.

Re: Come on... show us your sites...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:17 pm
by Aurongroove
OK, so this is it.

This is our band. and this is our band's site.

https://www.drmindflip.com/


The Doc has been writing and releasing songs for about three years now (for free online) and the band (same name, but complete with all the creatures, i.e., the rest of us) are coming up to our first birthday as a live performance group this April.
Our first big album is currently being mastered by a very talented, grammy award winning lady-who-shall-remain-nameless in London and we're DYING with excitement.


...we're also dying of poverty, hardship and hard work getting distribution, package design, vinyl artwork, CD art work all ready to go and designed and organized by us. Learning about royalties, PPI codes, Rights organizations. Planning gigs for the summer, applying to festivals.

Basically we're finding out why in a perfect world, it's better to leave the music to the musicians, and the people who normally do all this craic, to do all this craic.

Still it'll be nice when it's finished knowing our own blood, sweat and tears that made it.

Re: Come on... show us your sites...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:21 pm
by Outss
Outss - Hip/Hop Artist, producer and emcee!

Www.outssonline.com