You are here

Recording Revolution - Audio Income Project

Advice on everything from getting your music heard to setting up a label and royalties.

Recording Revolution - Audio Income Project

Postby jollyon » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:16 pm

Hi guys. Just wanted to ask if anyone has done the audio income project with Recording Revolution and what they think of it. Would love to hear from anyone who has. Thanks in advance for your time.
jollyon
Poster

Re: Recording Revolution - Audio Income Project

Postby The Red Bladder » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:54 pm

It sounds like a great way to part fools from their money!
The Red Bladder
Frequent Poster (Level2)

Postby den83 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:57 pm

Gawd...yet another one -

https://www.myrecordingrevolution.com/p/audioincome

Especially liked the difference between the pro and vip is the 2 hour business strategy call to Graham!

OP - dude, don't do it. You would be throwing your hard earned cash down the drain.

Just read here and Gearslutz forums for free.
den83
Regular

Postby jollyon » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:15 pm

Thanks for your post dude.
den83 wrote:Gawd...yet another one -

https://www.myrecordingrevolution.com/p/audioincome

Especially liked the difference between the pro and vip is the 2 hour business strategy call to Graham!

OP - dude, don't do it. You would be throwing your hard earned cash down the drain.

Just read here and Gearslutz forums for free.
jollyon
Poster

Postby CS70 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:48 pm

den83 wrote:Especially liked the difference between the pro and vip is the 2 hour business strategy call to Graham!

's gotta be Graham Norton for sure.
CS70
Frequent Poster (Level2)
Silver Spoon - Check out our latest video  and the FB page

Postby Forum Admin » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:35 pm

I've no experience of the paid courses on offer, but I have been a faithful watcher of most of Graham Cochrane's site/YouTube video tutorials for several years now and am on his email list. He calls a spade a spade and imparts genuinely useful practical knowledge in his tutorials.

He's the type of person who practices what he preaches, it would seem to me, and he's one of the few online tutors who have managed to create a business doing what they love. Personally, I think he's a great motivational teacher of recording practices that are generally DAW and gear agnostic.

I have no connection with www.therecordingrevolution.com and if you wish to get some of the background around Graham and his site, check out the Pensado's Place episode where he was interviewed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=2X1ncLPFxdM
Forum Admin
Location: A studio deep in the fenlands of Cambridgeshire, UK
SEARCH 10,660+ top articles: www.soundonsound.com/search
*NEW* SOS Video Tutorials: www.soundonsound.com/tutorials

Postby jollyon » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:00 pm

Thanks for your thoughts. much appreciated.

Forum Admin wrote:I've no experience of the paid courses on offer, but I have been a faithful watcher of most of Graham Cochrane's site/YouTube video tutorials for several years now and am on his email list. He calls a spade a spade and imparts genuinely useful practical knowledge in his tutorials.

He's the type of person who practices what he preaches, it would seem to me, and he's one of the few online tutors who have managed to create a business doing what they love. Personally, I think he's a great motivational teacher of recording practices that are generally DAW and gear agnostic.

I have no connection with www.therecordingrevolution.com and if you wish to get some of the background around Graham and his site, check out the Pensado's Place episode where he was interviewed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=2X1ncLPFxdM
jollyon
Poster