You are here

Adrev - Problem still blocking permitted music

Advice on everything from getting your music heard to setting up a label and royalties.

Adrev - Problem still blocking permitted music

Postby Marbury » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:46 pm

I have been signed up with Adrev for 3 years and understand they collect royalties on your music played. I make a reasonable amount from this per year BUT I have given permission to someone to use my music in his vlogs and informed Adrev who have "whitelisted" his channel. The problem is his posts are still being flagged by Youtube and copyright infringement (due to Adrev) but Adrev assure me that it's clear their end and there is no problem showing. I need this vlog for my music exposure as his channel is very popular and it could work for us both as he likes the music BUT how the heck can I get to the bottom of this problem if Adrev say they have cleared his channel for use ?

Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how did they get to the bottom of it ? The guy already had to re-edit a video after Youtube spat it back at him with my music after telling him is was clear.
Marbury
Frequent Poster

Re: Adrev - Problem still blocking permitted music

Postby jermaine » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:40 pm

You may wish to check out HAAWK - http://haawk.com . I believe that they provide similar services
jermaine