You are here

Equipment hire, business idea advice needed.

Advice on everything from getting your music heard to setting up a label and royalties.

Re: Equipment hire, business idea advice needed.

Postby Arpangel » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:44 am

CS70 wrote:
MOF wrote:I noticed them when I read that one of the sisters is apparently the youngest billionaire of the planet. :lol:

I don't think I'm going to make a billion hiring out anything.
If I had money like that I'd enjoy using some of it to help struggling artists/musicians who I thought had real talent, but right now, I think I would have major trouble finding any takers.
I think I'd get more pleasure out of helping my mate who's struggling to bring up his family.
Arpangel
Frequent Poster

Postby CS70 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:02 am

MOF wrote:
I noticed them when I read that one of the sisters is apparently the youngest billionaire of the planet. :lol:
Is she the principal songwriter then?

No idea. I think they promote lipstick or something, but I dont really know who they are and how many and what they do. Whatever they do tough, it's obviously working.
CS70
Jedi Poster
Silver Spoon - Check out our latest video  and the FB page

Postby CS70 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:02 am

Arpangel wrote:
CS70 wrote:
MOF wrote:I noticed them when I read that one of the sisters is apparently the youngest billionaire of the planet. :lol:

If I had money like that I'd enjoy using some of it to help struggling artists/musicians who I thought had real talent, but right now, I think I would have major trouble finding any takers.
I think I'd get more pleasure out of helping my mate who's struggling to bring up his family.

Kudos!
CS70
Jedi Poster
Silver Spoon - Check out our latest video  and the FB page

Postby Arpangel » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:44 am

CS70 wrote:
Arpangel wrote:
CS70 wrote:

Kudos!

I know it's easy to say things like this, but money is like atomic energy, it can be used for good and very, very bad. I don't mind helping someone who is striving for something, an end goal, but some people seem to make the same mistakes over and over again, like they do it deliberately and they know there is alaways some mug who will dig them out.
Arpangel
Frequent Poster

Postby blinddrew » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:31 am

Are we talking about venture capitalists in general or Jeremy Hunt in particular?
:D
blinddrew
Jedi Poster
Ignore the post count, I have no idea what I'm doing...

Previous