You are here

Can a video game composer be beat maker too?

Advice on everything from getting your music heard to setting up a label and royalties.

Moderator: Moderators

Can a video game composer be beat maker too?

Postby Adam Artman » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:00 pm

Hello to all and i hope you have great days.
my important question is : can a film or video game composer be a beat maker for rappers too?
Could this hurt the future of music?
you all guys are my real brothers and best friends here,i need your gudies.fact is i need so much money for continue in this art.music is my all.my part job that i'm working now is not my favorite job,i hate it.i wanna live with music.i found online places that i can create and sell beats on them,i need to money for working with players cause i wanna record some of my video games sound tracks.
what do you think about it?
Adam Artman
Regular

Re: Can a video game composer be beat maker too?

Postby blinddrew » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:18 pm

Absolutely yes. Having multiple streams of income is pretty much the only way to make a living in music for most people.
blinddrew
Jedi Poster
Ignore the post count, I have no idea what I'm doing...

Postby Adam Artman » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:31 pm

really?! other question about this is:
can a video game composer known as beat maker for rappers too?you know i mean is does a video game developer or film director work with a composer if that composer was beat maker before?I mean in terms of workmanship
Adam Artman
Regular

Postby ManFromGlass » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:26 pm

Why not if the beats are good. There are some really good books about composing for video games. It is a billion dollar industry but you would have to work your way up from smaller games.
ManFromGlass
Jedi Poster

Postby Adam Artman » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:35 pm

thank you very much my friend.i use your guide cause it's useful.actually i want upload my music here and ask about that questions in other topic.
Adam Artman
Regular