Just got a reply from Korg UK with a solution. Probably should have tried this but it didn't occur to me:
1. Reinstall the KORG Collection software.
2. Delete the following AU plug-in cache: ~/Library/Caches/AudioUnitCache
3. Rescan the plugins using Logic's Plugin Manager.
As an aside - I find Korg UK support (which covers Ireland too) to be _absolutely_ fantastic. I've had a lot of dealings with them in the past couple of years and every time they have been incredibly friendly and hugely helpful. From buying spare parts to technical support - just brilliant every time. Just thought it worth flagging.
You are here
Korg Wavestation instability in Logic Pro X?
For current or would-be users of Apple Mac computers, with answers to many FAQs.
Good to know as the owner of some Korg kit. Off-topic but quick call out for Softube support, who are both friendly and very effective. Needed them badly recently and they delivered the goods.
- Jedi Poster
- Posts: 7119
- Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:00 am
- Location: Bradford on Avon
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: BigRedX