It goes like this:
- * MacBook Air has just the one Thunderbolt port
* Was happily connected to external monitor via that port
* Buys UA Apollo Twin, yay all is good in the world
* Oh, only one Thunderbolt port
* Slaps forehead and groans
That leaves only a USB port to somehow connect to either HDMI or VGA (or magically add another Thunderbolt port but I don't think that's possible and if there are 'hubs' I suspect the Apollo isn't very good at sharing)
I've seen various slightly tawdry looking solutions on Amazon but I wonder if anyone can confirm a working gizmo?
USB to anything video doesn't add up to me so I suspect there are drivers involved.