You are here

Problems with iZotope Ozone 9 crashing three DAWS on Mac OS 10.12.6 on Mac Pro

For current or would-be users of Apple Mac computers, with answers to many FAQs.

Problems with iZotope Ozone 9 crashing three DAWS on Mac OS 10.12.6 on Mac Pro

Postby snipedog » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:44 am

I have just upgraded Ozone to version 9, and it now crashes Cubase 10, WaveLab 9.5 and Logic on start up. The modules that run within the app load OK ,and can be used ok, but the actual "host" they run within fails the Cubase validation, and crashes Cubase immediately if i try to reinstate it. It also fails the validations for WaveLab and Cubase and crashes their validation process. IZotope are being very helpful and suggesting its related to an installation on my Mac that accompanies the update to iOS 13? The timing suggests this is possible, but I can't find anyone else who has encountered this problem, has anyone seen and / or fixed this problem?
Thanks
Steve
http://www.redtapemusic.biz
snipedog
Poster

Re: Problems with iZotope Ozone 9 crashing three DAWS on Mac OS 10.12.6 on Mac Pro

Postby Dave.P » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:01 pm

No problems here so far on a 2013 iMac with Mojave 10.14.6.
I usually use it stand alone after I have finished a track, but just tried within Cubase 10.0.50 and all seemed fine too.
Will have time to try Logic this weekend and let you know if any issues there....
Cheers
Dave
Dave.P
Poster

Re: Problems with iZotope Ozone 9 crashing three DAWS on Mac OS 10.12.6 on Mac Pro

Postby Dave.P » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:14 pm

And no problems in Logic either - hope you get to the bottom of the issue....
Dave.P
Poster