I am experiencing the same problem right now.
the LFE becomes Rs the center becomes Ls etc.
Whatever I tried and check in logic whatever is the version of logic, problems
My only conclusion is there is a problem with this plugin mapping.
I acknowledge that problem when I solo the different surround channels inside the plug.
If i right to you today it is because I have tried many solutions by myself :
- check if I recorded properly with my zoom f8 (wire connexions, format encoding (Fuma in my case).
- check if the logic surround channel configuration matches.
- I downloaded your free files samples on your website to test.
- reinstall the plug.
- check the pans of my surround system with logic. when i use them everything matches
I have to finish a mix for a contest by sunday, and I have no solution...
I f I move some sounds inside the surround pans of logic it won't match with the mapping
of soundfield output.
I just wrote to rode to see if they have a solution.
You are here
Rode Soundfield plugin, channel mapping and metering in LPX - I am very confused!
For current or would-be users of Apple Mac computers, with answers to many FAQs.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:39 am