You are here

Just updated Trillian under Catalina

For current or would-be users of Apple Mac computers, with answers to many FAQs.

Just updated Trillian under Catalina

Postby Howdy Doody Time » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:26 pm

Trillian 1.5 is out and I just updated. I run Catalina in an i9 2019 MBP. The various screens are all over the place, with text on text and distorted images, incomplete screens with no re-sizing. Sounds ok though if you can find what you're looking for. Hopefully loads of people will be affected, so something will get done. The usual question for me is "Is it Catalina" or is it Spectrasonics teething troubles, or indeed operator error.
Howdy Doody Time
Frequent Poster
The only excuse we have for making music in the first place is to make it differently..vis-a-vis our own difference (Glenn Gould)

Re: Just updated Trillian under Catalina

Postby Howdy Doody Time » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:44 pm

Belay that. It was a re-authorisation glitch. When I went back to it, it asked me to authorise - which it hadn't earlier. On re-authorisation, everything appears to be back to normal. Re-authorisation was necessary because of the change of program version from 1 to 1.5

:)
Howdy Doody Time
Frequent Poster
The only excuse we have for making music in the first place is to make it differently..vis-a-vis our own difference (Glenn Gould)