You are here

Windows 10 for musicians SOS article

For anything relating to music-making on Windows computers, with lots of FAQs. Moderated by Martin Walker.

Re: Windows 10 for musicians SOS article

Postby fxsoundscapes » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:52 pm

I found that WIN 7 was much more problem free in so many ways. After switching to win 10 all the problems started with daw software, plugins etc. :headbang:
So it needs some figuring out and setting changes but once you get there it works just fine. :thumbup:
fxsoundscapes
New here

Re: Windows 10 for musicians SOS article

Postby N i g e l » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:47 am

Dont be afraid to ask the hyper global mega Microsoft corporation support team for help.

When I first read Robins article intro I was highly sceptical that Microsoft were keen to help *me* get the best Windows 10 experience.

This week I contacted Microsoft support for the 1st time using the chat app (about my THR10 editor problem). I now stand corrected and am impressed by their level of commitment .

Amazing ! There was no waiting & after 3 guesses the AI robot gave up and put me through to a real person. He knew his stuff and was very keen to help. Unable to solve the problem at his level, he connected me to the Level 2 support. Again very efficient and keen to assist me achieve a solution to the problem.

This was all over a couple of hours of Microsofts time.
N i g e l
Regular