You are here

Interface Mbox com dirves asio usb no XP?

For anything relating to music-making on Windows computers, with lots of FAQs. Moderated by Martin Walker.

Interface Mbox com dirves asio usb no XP?

Postby Vobiscum » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:45 pm

Boa noite

Tenho um interface de de audio Mbox e com as drives usb asio e quero a usar os inputs e output no cubase e nao estou a conseguir porque durante a gravação cria uma grande chiadeira em quanto gravo.
O interface nao tem qual quer problema pk já experimentei noutro pc mas quero usar no XP de bancada e nao estou a conseguir gravar sem ter que usar as drives asio4all.

Alguem me consegue dizer como posso resolver o problema pk pretendo mesmo usar o XP como sistema operativo?!
Vobiscum
New here

Re: Interface Mbox com dirves asio usb no XP?

Postby zenguitar » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:17 am

And here is a translation from the original Portugese courtesy of Google translate...

good evening

I have a Mbox audio interface and the asio usb drives and I want to use the inputs and output on the cubase and I'm not getting it because during the recording it creates a big chiadeira in how much I record.
The interface does not have any problem pk I've tried another pc but I want to use it in XP and I'm not able to write without having to use the asio4all drives.

Can someone tell me how I can solve the problem pk I even want to use XP as an operating system ?!

Espero que isso ajude.

Andy :beamup:
zenguitar
When you see a fork in the road, take it.
Yogi Berra

Postby Vobiscum » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:32 am

Agradecia que me respondessem só há questão do post e nada mais!!!
Vobiscum
New here

Postby ef37a » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:14 am

Blimey!
If the OP is really stuck with XP maybe find an old AI? The M-A Fast track pro was pretty good, well, mic pres are dire compared to todays but generally it handled audio well and latency was low even considering it was a USB 1.1 device.

Might also find a Tascam US 122?

Dave.
ef37a
Jedi Poster

Postby Vobiscum » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:58 pm

Boa noite,continuo sem respostas ao meu problema,uma soluçao digna:não preto alterar sistema operativo ou interface.

Sff ajuda digna e menos palpites.
Vobiscum
New here