You are here

Garritan Classic Pipe Organs Not Working (PC, Cubase 11)

For anything relating to music-making on Windows computers, with lots of FAQs. Moderated by Martin Walker.

Moderator: Moderators

Garritan Classic Pipe Organs Not Working (PC, Cubase 11)

Postby Ellicott » Thu May 13, 2021 9:00 pm

I’m hoping someone has had experience with this problem!

Despite repeated downloads of Classic Pipe Organs and Aria Player (version 1.8.7.2), the program will no longer function.

The process of installation appears to proceed normally (no error notices). But whether in stand-alone or through my DAW (Cubase), the program continues to malfunction.

1. In stand-alone, the program seems to open, but In the Ensemble box, clicking on “Load” in the pulldown will not open any ensemble choices. Instead, a screen showing the “com.Plogue.Aria” folder appears, with the notice “No items match your search.” (That is, the ariax files.)
2. But when I go the “com.Plogue Aria” via the File Explorer tree, the ariax file are all there.
3. Opening a Cubase project that already contains an Aria track, produces the notice “The plug-in “Aria Player could not be found for Instrument track [instrument name]” The project’s Aria tracks are of course inoperable.
4. Cubase’s VST Plug-in Manager shows that the Aria Player is installed, and Enabled.
5. In the Cubase Inspector VST list, the Aria play does in fact appear. But when I click it to assign it to an instrument track, the Aria Player screen appears, but it doesn’t function.

Any help you can provide would be most appreciated. Thank you!.

Windows 10; Intel i5-7400; 32GB RAM; Cubase 11
Ellicott
Doug R.

Re: Garritan Classic Pipe Organs Not Working (PC, Cubase 11)

Postby Kwackman » Thu May 13, 2021 10:20 pm

Not sure if it'll cure your problems, but latest Aria version is 1.959

https://store.makemusic.com/Downloads/D ... 1620940418

Might be worth checking you have the latest version of Garrison Classic Pipe Organs too.
Kwackman
Frequent Poster (Level2)
Cubase, guitars.