Not a great deal of progress recently I'm afraid, I've got it mostly wired up and managed to test it last weekend. All nice and quiet with everything working as intended, so it'll probably be together and waiting for a pedalboard before too long.
I'm about to go and demo some new studio monitors though (have a fairly good idea how that's going to end...), and after that my next bit of time off will be dedicated to designing and building a new desk and rack for the studio, and a mass rewire of everything. So for the moment, this project will be on hold. Not for that long hopefully, as I've only got a couple more bits to acquire and I'm keen to get it up and running.