You are here

G7th capos - shoutout

For all things relating to guitars, basses, amps, pedals & accessories.

G7th capos - shoutout

Postby CS70 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:09 pm

A shoutout for the fellows at G7th .

They make guitar capos of great quality, and as I like to have a separate capo for each guitar I have a lot of the contraptions, and G7th's are really good ones. They have a clutch that makes it possible to set it up super quickly but which keeps strings under exactly the pressure you want - reducing of pitching issues.

They also come with lifetime warranty. 4 or maybe 5 years ago (or even more, really don't remember) I had bought a classical capo which did is job very well until two-three months ago, when it broke - the plastic clutch came undone, I guess due to wear.

Didn't remember exactly when or where I bought it and most certainly didn't have a receipt, but I wrote to them, sending a picture of the broken capo.

A couple weeks later I got a brand new one in the mailbox, no question asked and no money needed. Great service!
CS70
Jedi Poster
Silver Spoon - Check out our latest video and the FB page

Re: G7th capos - shoutout

Postby blinddrew » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:56 pm

That's impressive. I've always been a fan of the Shubb capos but next time i'm in the market I may give them a look.
blinddrew
Jedi Poster
Ignore the post count, I have no idea what I'm doing...

Postby adrian_k » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:45 pm

That’s great service. Always good to hear. :D Not my favourite capo but that’s definitely a plus for them next time I’m buying or recommending :thumbup:
adrian_k
Frequent Poster
getting better all the time..

Postby ef37a » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:30 pm

This is how service USED to be and should still be.

Not to take anything away from G7th but many firms have not realized that being mean spirited and making customers jump through hoops is usually counter-product.

"Jus give 'em a NEW fekker" should be the default. The goodwill generated is solid Gold.

Dave.
ef37a
Jedi Poster

Postby ore_terra » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:54 pm

blinddrew wrote:That's impressive. I've always been a fan of the Shubb capos but next time i'm in the market I may give them a look.

these are better
ore_terra
Frequent Poster