You are here

Analogue Solutions Telemark

For fans of synths, pianos or keyboard instruments of any sort.

Re: Analogue Solutions Telemark

Postby Eddy Deegan » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:17 am

winduberry wrote:I’m just glad I did not get a pretentious arse trying to answer me
Oh....oh yeah I didn’t think of any of that. I have one Casio units with the big speakers on the side, so probably a really advanced synthesizer person I guess I would be. Right?
luckily I don’t have to be as much as an expert as clearly you are

• You had only made a single post when you got a reply
  • In that post you gave absolutely no indication of how much you did or didn't know about synths
  • Modulars and semi-modulars are often not simple for beginners
  • A lot of beginners do post here
  • The reply you got to your initial question was very polite
  • The questions in that reply were perfectly sensible

To come back with 3 posts, starting with self-righteousness and quickly escalating to sarcasm and insults makes you a self-entitled child, someone with anger issues, just straightforwardly downright rude, a troll or some combination of these.

We get posters like you from time to time. Maybe you're a new incarnation of one that's been banned already.

Pretty sad, but we just kick the sand over it and move on :yawn:
Eddy Deegan
Jedi Poster
Some of my works.
Please consider supporting the SOS Forum Album project.

Postby winduberry » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:07 am

Very very accurate I imagine you guys ban people all the time, you seem like the type that would tell people to read a manual when they have three times. Don’t fall in the sand when you are kicking your hole. Bye Felecia.
winduberry
Poster

Postby winduberry » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:12 am

Oh and if you have a PowerPoint to go along with your bullet points, I would find that more helpful than even your outline synopsis. Which page of he manual is that on?
winduberry
Poster

Postby winduberry » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:16 am

And I am sarcastic, have anger issues and love acting like a child, as well as post things in threes. See I did it again. Anybody who is anybody knows that is a holy number. That is in every manual. And those things are not mutually exclusive of each other. But yet I have not called anyone but myself a name other than “the type”, not really my style. Oh this the the end of the third post.
winduberry
Poster

Postby winduberry » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:20 am

Oh I lied I had to post 4. I have never been banned from this site but I have been banned twice from Breitbart for having anger issues over President Chump, so I won’t be a virgin to the ban, and funny enough those people are the type to tell you to read a manual too.
winduberry
Poster

Postby zenguitar » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:01 am

winduberry wrote:Very very accurate I imagine you guys ban people all the time

Well... Yes and no.

There are blatant spammers and seeders who do get banned without their lame posts ever appearing in the public domain. So on one level, yes, we do ban people all the time; but not without good reason.

However, there is a lot to be said about Eddy's post. Not only is he a very smart guy; but he is also a very smart guy who has earned his position here by virtue of his positive attitude and helpful contributions.

And in this topic, Eddy's bullet pointed contribution goes right to the heart of the matter. And in kicking against his comments you have cleverly avoided addressing them.

Of course, it is glaringly self evident where you went wrong. There were two obvious solutions to your problem. The first was to get back to the seller and the second was to get in contact with Telemark. You conspicuously failed to do either; instead you decided to post on a very public web forum.

But that's not the best, the best bit is this... you ain't banned yet :D

Andy :beamup:
zenguitar
When you see a fork in the road, take it.
Yogi Berra

Postby winduberry » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:10 am

Actually I did both. It’s sunday so analog solutions will not respond til Monday and the seller I’m in a claim with PayPal. Hence going to a public forum as a last resort, but o can’t wait for more bullet points and given you seem very much like Breitbart folk, take that as however you will, I can’t wait to get banned, for pointing out pretense and bad cliff notes.
winduberry
Poster

Postby winduberry » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:10 am

winduberry
Poster

Postby winduberry » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:11 am

winduberry
Poster

Postby zenguitar » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:14 am

But you conspicuously FAILED to mention that you had done either.

And while you are publicly counting to 10, you are forgetting that I and the other Mods can ban you at will.

Please, don't persist on being an idiot, The isn't Gearslutz.

zenguitar
Yogi Berra

Postby winduberry » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:15 am

Oh and I contacted a local synth repair shop who is going to look at this unit if for some reason my Claim gets rejected for what I’m thinking is faulty equipment, or of course it could be just my inability to make a patch on a semi modular synth when my Lifeforms and system 500 have taught me absolutely nothing about modular synthesis at all. Those people at Roland and Pittsburgh just are terrrible at making quality machines.
winduberry
Poster

Postby winduberry » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:16 am

Please feel free for the ban, I’ll hang it proudly with my Breitbart, you seem like that type, so go right ahead you sound smart enough to do that.
winduberry
Poster

Postby zenguitar » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:18 am

Or you completely over-estimate your knowledge and understanding.

You have clearly demonstrated that you lack the patience to resolve such issues and immediately go on the offensive.

Wait until you have had the replies from the seller and Telemark before you dig yourself deeper.

zenguitar
Yogi Berra

Postby winduberry » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:20 am

If you actually read my reply it said I contacted Analog Solutions and I had been had by the seller, one could pretty much make the assumption I had contacted him to know I had been had. I hope you are able to climb out of your pretense...that should get be a ban, then I’ll really be in deep, huh?
winduberry
Poster

Postby zenguitar » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:21 am

You forget that this a UK based forum.

Brietbart is for f*** in the USA.

We are grown ups here and welcome grown ups from all over the world.

HANDY HINT Being banned by Breitbart isn't anything special. All that requires is for you to be a human being.

zenguitar
Yogi Berra

PreviousNext