You are here

Analogue Solutions Telemark

For fans of synths, pianos or keyboard instruments of any sort.

Re: Analogue Solutions Telemark

Postby winduberry » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:25 am

Well you call me people idiots as well as a bunch of other names and yet I have not called anyone a single thing. Just as people point out facts about Chump and get banned. You are acting similar, in fact excactly the same. I would not be surprised to MAGA hat someplace between your texts.
winduberry
Poster

Postby zenguitar » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:26 am

Telemark/Analogue Solutions. Same thing,

Again, you criticise someone for failing to assume something you haven't said.

Give the FULL story, or accept that you will be pulled up for failing to give all the details.

Remember; Assume makes an ass of U and ME.

Andy :beamup:
zenguitar
When you see a fork in the road, take it.
Yogi Berra

Postby zenguitar » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:28 am

winduberry wrote:Well you call me people idiots as well as a bunch of other names and yet I have not called anyone a single thing. Just as people point out facts about Chump and get banned. You are acting similar, in fact excactly the same. I would not be surprised to MAGA hat someplace between your texts.

OK...

Now try that again but in English.

STOP RANTING and take a few moments the think, get your thoughts in place, and express them in the English language.

zenguitar
Yogi Berra

Postby winduberry » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:30 am

And no these are just people you happen to like and talk the same way as, just like the MAGA crowd, so when there short comings are pointed out, in language that is not name calling but may contain sarcasm or does, which gets to the truth, you get mad and steamed and start calling names...the original appropriate answer to my question, in a proper polite way would have simply been,
“I’m not sure what the issue could be, try getting in touch with Tom at Analog Solutions. He’s a super nice guy”.
That is a polite, easy, nice and well thought out answer that says exactly the same thing without the pretense. It would have been the answer I would give for someone seeking my knowledge.
winduberry
Poster

Postby winduberry » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:33 am

But some people love to swim in their own pretense and need to put others down to make themselves feel so much smarterZ and when confronted with it, they just want to turn it off. Total MAGA. And it’s not surprising at all.
winduberry
Poster

Postby winduberry » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:37 am

Because you never know what people have done or not done or know or what they don’t know. You shouldnt assume they are a genius, you shouldn’t assume they are an idiot, you just be thoughtful, and polite and answer in a kind manner. The pretense is ridiculous and if you were to cut that out of that horrible original answer, all the assumption or lack there of, you probably wouldn’t get reactions filled with sarcasm poining these things out.
winduberry
Poster

Postby winduberry » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:38 am

I meant to type shouldn’t assume they are a genius.
winduberry
Poster

Postby zenguitar » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:40 am

But the problem here is that don't have a f*** clue who the MAGA crowd are. I'm just a Moderator here at SOS.

Once again you demonstrate that you are kicking out against an assumption and not the response you received here.

For the benefit of the public following this topic, could you explain MAGA?

zenguitar
Yogi Berra

Postby winduberry » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:45 am

MAGA is a branding from fake POTUS and describes a type of people prone to name calling, always thinking they know more than someone else, and a general feeling they and those like them are always correct and are unwilling to step back and actually see the root of issues.
MAGA is a brand and one that is very discriptive of the answers I recieved tonight.
winduberry
Poster

Postby winduberry » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:48 am

So you tell me what part of the answer other than Why don’t you get in touch with Tom at Analog Solutions was necessary at all? Which I actaully did this am, but at least if it is worded like that it is not at all offensive. Every way that answer was worded was insulting and unnecessary.
winduberry
Poster

Postby winduberry » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:52 am

He was not interested if I had actually made a patch before? He was interested in making someone feel dumb, you think that is necessary. You honestly think he had interest if I had made a patch before. If I answered with how I made my patches, do you think he actually would have cared? Ask yourself that question, read his response and tell me honestly you do not see how people would find that offensive.
winduberry
Poster

Postby zenguitar » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:53 am

I think you have just clearly demonstrated all we need to know. Utter gibberish.

I'm off to bed now.

This is a forum, no need for anyone here to get in touch with anyone elsewhere. You do the legwork and report back once your done. Meanwhile, I reserve the right to ban you and delete all your posts if you insist on being an ass and repeat offender.

zenguitar
Yogi Berra

Postby winduberry » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:58 am

What are you taking about getting in touch with anyone else. You don’t even make sense. Who told you to do that? You are free to ban me. I will never act any way other than the way I act and I will certainly call out people who wear the MAGA brand and it is across the pond as well. And ignorance is never a defense. I know very well what is going on in UK politics and it recieved about .25% of the coverage of American politics, but again more pretense.
winduberry
Poster

Postby winduberry » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:00 am

You not knowing what MAGA is would be like me not knowing what Brexit was. Doesn’t really work.
winduberry
Poster

Postby winduberry » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:06 am

If I ever post another qiestion and get an inappropriate offensive answer like I did, friend or not of yours, I will be replying in the same sarcastic, self deprecating, non name calling way. And please ban me for that, or is what the MAGA brand is known for.
winduberry
Poster

PreviousNext