You are here

Analogue Solutions Telemark

For fans of synths, pianos or keyboard instruments of any sort.

Re: Analogue Solutions Telemark

Postby Chevytraveller » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:44 pm

Jeez.. this was a nice thread until polluted by someone with severe communication issues :headbang:

Can we clear the last couple of non-sensical pages please as it offers nothing on the subject of the Telemark and clearly this chap has no wish to receive help
Chevytraveller
Frequent Poster
Soft: MBP 15", X-Station, LogicX, Mainstage 3, Korg legacy, Diva, Alchemy, FabFilter.
Hard: Mostly now all for sale.. but Akai MPC Live, Tasty Chips Gr-1, Roland Promars, AS Telemark,  Eurocrack disease

Postby ken long » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:12 pm

Anyone emailing a business at 4AM on a Sunday expecting them to answer that day doesn't understand how things work IRL. Also, if the unit turns out to be defective, Paypal will refund you and you have 45 days. So there's no rush.
ken long
Frequent Poster (Level2)
I'm All Ears.

Postby Gimborano » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:56 am

Hello to everybody, I recently purchased a Telemark V2, but the TUNE pots of both the VCOs do not seem to me to behave like the user manual and the description in A.S. website state.
These assert the TUNE range for each VCOs to be -2/+2 Octaves, that's to say -24/+24 semitones , but my unit reach a much shorter range: -5/+7 semitones, thus heavily limiting the timbre variety you can reach, especially using VCO syncing.
Just to be clearer, I mean the TUNE pot, not the FINE TUNE ones.
I made the test lefting all the modulations to zero, so to produce a very simple sound.
I'd like to know about the behaviour of your Telemarks, just to understand if I have a faulty unit or not.
Many thanks!
Gimborano

Postby Gimborano » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:32 pm

Hello Again,
with the help of the guy who sold me the synth and Mr Carpenter, I realized my unit is ok, it's not faulty at all.
I misinterpreted a sentence in the user manual: the "-2/+2 octaves" seem to be referred not to the TUNE pot tuning capability, that is one octave (-5/+7 semitones) as described in the manual, but referred to the range of the VCO itself.
Sorry to have bothered you.
Gimborano

Postby zenguitar » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:33 pm

Thank you for letting us know. And I am glad you Ogot it working :thumbup:

Andy :beamup:
zenguitar
When you see a fork in the road, take it.
Yogi Berra

Previous