You are here

MIDI 2.0!?

For fans of synths, pianos or keyboard instruments of any sort.

Re: MIDI 2.0!?

Postby ef37a » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:23 pm

DGL. wrote:I got one if the chepo Rapoo multimode wireless keyboard + mouse sets, which allows you to either use the included dongle or Bluetooth, now for the computer it was destined to be used on Bluetooth is not present so no real reason to get the bluetooth one, other that the fact that my Lumia 930 had Bluetooth and it was worth a try for the little extra cash over a non Bluetooth one, and yes, WP 10 can be controlled with a keyboard and mouse!
Seeing the little mouse cursor on my small phone screen was quite weird.

Oh I have used a wired keyboard on my Sony Xperia 10 phone with USB A to C adaptor because when I got it I was completely banjaxed by the touch screen and could not write into it to set things up! Better at it now but not much and I use one of those 'pen' things.

Not tried a USB mouse, 'spose it would work?

Dave.
ef37a
Jedi Poster

Re: MIDI 2.0!?

Postby DGL. » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:02 pm

ef37a wrote:
DGL. wrote:I got one if the chepo Rapoo multimode wireless keyboard + mouse sets, which allows you to either use the included dongle or Bluetooth, now for the computer it was destined to be used on Bluetooth is not present so no real reason to get the bluetooth one, other that the fact that my Lumia 930 had Bluetooth and it was worth a try for the little extra cash over a non Bluetooth one, and yes, WP 10 can be controlled with a keyboard and mouse!
Seeing the little mouse cursor on my small phone screen was quite weird.

Oh I have used a wired keyboard on my Sony Xperia 10 phone with USB A to C adaptor because when I got it I was completely banjaxed by the touch screen and could not write into it to set things up! Better at it now but not much and I use one of those 'pen' things.

Not tried a USB mouse, 'spose it would work?

Dave.

Probably, there are netbooks with android. I kinda new WP10 would work as it's pretty much just a mobile version of normal WIN10 and was even designed so that with some phones you could use a dock to turn it in to a desktop style machine.
DGL.
Frequent Poster

Previous