You are here

Arturia pigments

For fans of synths, pianos or keyboard instruments of any sort.

Arturia pigments

Postby Eddy Deegan » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:26 am

I've only just discovered this softsynth and it looks quite intriguing.

I installed the demo version and it doesn't sound half bad to my ears.

Has anyone bought it?

I sent a mail to Arturia sales asking for a discount code as I've got a metric ton of stuff (plus some hardware) registered with them and although I don't need it I would quite like to have it added to my toolkit. No response yet, but I'll go without if they can't offer anything.

That said, I'd be interested in anyone else's options of it if they have bought it.
Eddy Deegan
Frequent Poster (Level2)
Please consider supporting the SOS Forum Album project, helping charities via music created by forum members.

Re: Arturia pigments

Postby Rich Hanson » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:53 am

There should be a discount for those who already have stuff registered with them, I'm pretty sure I got an email to that effect.
Rich Hanson
Frequent Poster

Postby Eddy Deegan » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:18 pm

Rich Hanson wrote:There should be a discount for those who already have stuff registered with them, I'm pretty sure I got an email to that effect.

Yeah I'd heard there was, but I suspect my version of the V collection is too old to qualify. Still, it doesn't hurt to ask politely so I'll see what they come back with :)
Eddy Deegan
Frequent Poster (Level2)
Please consider supporting the SOS Forum Album project, helping charities via music created by forum members.

Postby un_quantized » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:00 pm

I think the offer was only for a limited time. €49 I think, which was tempting enough for me to get it. It's really good, though probably not necessary if you have lots of soft and hardware synths already.
un_quantized
Regular

Postby DrMickeyLauer » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:08 am

Got it, but am seriously disappointed. While the looks are intriguing, the sound is ‘meh’. Always leaning towards my uHE plug-ins instead.
DrMickeyLauer