You are here

Korg Trinity Audio Out

For fans of synths, pianos or keyboard instruments of any sort.

Korg Trinity Audio Out

Postby nickle15 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:29 am

Im really dense I guess but I just found out today that I’ve been recording in mono with my Trinity. I had a lot of things crossed up in my mind but it’s getting sorted out. However I’m in need of some information.

I know that I need to use outputs 1 and 2 to get stereo but my current usb interface has only one quarter inch input and one mic input. (Focusrite Solo). So to get left and right into my Mac I need another method. I’m going to try using a splitter on the microphone in jack on the Mac but can’t get to it until later.

My real question is this: I have the output to hard drive connection on the Trinity as well as the SCSI. Would either of these help me in this situation? I’m not familiar with the capabilities of either interface.
nickle15
Poster

Re: Korg Trinity Audio Out

Postby nickle15 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:02 am

And I did search online but didn’t have any luck. Just wanted to let you all know I wasn’t being lazy! :)
nickle15
Poster

Postby desmond » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:09 am

You'll need to upgrade to an audio interface with at least a stereo input (or two mono ones).

Your current interface only has one input, so can only record one mono channel.
desmond
Jedi Poster
mu:zines | music magazine archive | difficultAudio

Postby nickle15 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:25 am

desmond wrote:You'll need to upgrade to an audio interface with at least a stereo input (or two mono ones).

Your current interface only has one input, so can only record one mono channel.
I was afraid of that. Thanks for the help!
nickle15
Poster