You are here

Good mini keyboard with arpeggiator.

For fans of synths, pianos or keyboard instruments of any sort.

Re: Good mini keyboard with arpeggiator.

Postby blinddrew » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:37 pm

Arpangel wrote:OK, I’ve finally ordered a Behringer Deepmind 6 :shocked: :crazy: :o
Yes, out of all the options so far, it’s most suited, plus my partner likes it.
Firstly, the sound is amazing, and it’s capable of being totally "stand alone" and, is a perfect, but better substitute for my Micron, all we need is my little Tascam DR100 and that’s it, this will stay at my partners place, and it'll make a perfect mini space saver set-up.

Ahem: https://www.soundonsound.com/forum/view ... 05#p722205
:D
blinddrew
Jedi Poster
Ignore the post count, I have no idea what I'm doing...

Postby Arpangel » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:11 pm

blinddrew wrote:
Arpangel wrote:OK, I’ve finally ordered a Behringer Deepmind 6 :shocked: :crazy: :o
Yes, out of all the options so far, it’s most suited, plus my partner likes it.
Firstly, the sound is amazing, and it’s capable of being totally "stand alone" and, is a perfect, but better substitute for my Micron, all we need is my little Tascam DR100 and that’s it, this will stay at my partners place, and it'll make a perfect mini space saver set-up.

Ahem: https://www.soundonsound.com/forum/view ... 05#p722205
:D

This is something that’s nothing to do with my studio, it’s a little set-up we can use at my partners place, and I’m being very good and making it as small as possible!
Arpangel
Jedi Poster

Postby The Elf » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:36 pm

The DeepMind is a decent enough synth. I had a DeepMind 12 for a while; I found it surprisingly good and dismally frustrating in equal amounts. It also sounded too much like a Juno for my tastes, but if you like that sound I think you'll enjoy it.

As a small controller keyboard it has a lot going for it too.
The Elf
Jedi Poster
An Eagle for an Emperor, A Kestrel for a Knave.

Postby Arpangel » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:13 pm

The Elf wrote:The DeepMind is a decent enough synth. I had a DeepMind 12 for a while; I found it surprisingly good and dismally frustrating in equal amounts. It also sounded too much like a Juno for my tastes, but if you like that sound I think you'll enjoy it.

As a small controller keyboard it has a lot going for it too.

It sort of ticks all the boxes, right size, decent arpeggiator, versatile enough sound wise, I like Juno's! Midi and USB, plus it has onboard effects, not too expensive.
Arpangel
Jedi Poster

Previous