You are here

Plastic caps for jack/xlr/phono sockets to keep out dust

Knowledgebase READ-ONLY collection of topics moved from other sub-forums to preserve them from auto-pruning. Only Moderators can start/reply or move topics into this archive.

Re: Plastic caps for jack/xlr/phono sockets to keep out dust

Postby JackCap » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:33 pm

Hi Eddy, please send me your address, I’m not sure if you got my email Asking for it on Friday/Saturday. Thank you, Brendan.
JackCap
New here

Postby Eddy Deegan » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:03 pm

You should now have mail :thumbup:
Eddy Deegan
Some of my works.
Please consider submitting an original track to the 2nd SOS Forum Album project!

Postby Martin Walker » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:51 pm

I should also point out that Brendan is a generous soul - when I placed my order for JackCaps and some XLR caps, he very kindly included a couple of the GigReady caps, which is why I was able months on to recommend them for Combi TRS/XLR duties.

That's good karma for you!

Martin
Martin Walker

Postby Eddy Deegan » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:24 pm

I can confirm he is. Along with the 1/4" caps I ordered he generously included some samples of the 3.5mm caps for me to try out as well as a couple of MIDI covers and an XLR cover.

Those samples mean that I am no longer concerned about the upward-facing Eurorack-style patch points, or indeed any other unused I/O on my MatrixBrute (I have it in the raised position), ingesting atmospheric scrumble.

Thanks Brendan! :thumbup:
Eddy Deegan
Some of my works.
Please consider submitting an original track to the 2nd SOS Forum Album project!

Postby Hugh Robjohns » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:34 pm

Just to save any interested parties the bother of trying to tack these down,

here's the Ebay page link again
Hugh Robjohns
Technical Editor, Sound On Sound

Postby JackCap » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:59 am

Hi, thank you very much for the kind words and for the link to the eBay advert for JackCaps :thumbup: ,
I am glad everything is running smooth, I do like to throw a few samples in free of charge, I had someone surprise me once with a purchase I made and it made me happy so now, if I can, I like to do the same when I post out my goods, it puts a smile on my face just packing them and choosing the free ones, I’m glad everything went smooth and really appreciate your Feedback. Take care, all the best, Brendan.
JackCap
New here

Previous