You are here

What are these bars / frames called

Customising, building or repairing your own gear? Need help with acoustic treatment or soundproofing? Ask away…

Re: What are these bars / frames called

Postby Sam Spoons » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:47 pm

Mike Stranks wrote:I've supplied a diddy sound system for a few school fetes in my time. No PAT test certificate; no system. And I was doing them for free 'cos my kids went to the school!

I guess we've all done similar and, back in the day when a degree of common sense was..... er....... common............. :shock: these days we need to cover ourselves in case we do make a mistake.........
User avatar
Sam Spoons
Jedi Poster
Posts: 9904
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2003 1:00 am
Location: Manchester UK
Finally taking this recording lark seriously (and recording my Gypsy Jazz CD)........


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Martin Walker