You are here

PRJ Sokolich Exact Temperament Tune!

Arrangement, instrumentation, lyric writing, music theory, inspiration… it’s all here.

PRJ Sokolich Exact Temperament Tune!

Postby PRJSokolich » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:32 pm

This writing is my first Sound-on-Sound Forum post... after all of these years of Sound-on-Sound,com!

Many, many years ago, I realized Exact Temperament Tune would be fun! I was inspired by the many, many frequency Tunings for A since The Middle Ages in Europe, then for International Pitch Standards in the U.S.A., too, and by Centuries of use of Tuning forks, then, during the 20th Century, handheld electric/electronic frequency Tuners, with late-20th Century - and after - online frequency Tuners and Virtual Studio Technology Tuners in- and of VST Instruments and VST Signal Processors! ...after all of these years... during Fall/Winter 2018, I finally used my Virtual Studio Technology Digital Audio Workstations, VST Instruments, and VST Signal Processors to Tune Exact Temperament with Whole Integers, yes, no fractional amounts, of frequency for frequencies in Exact Proportion of the Intervals of Pitches and Octaves, then upload examples to my New Music Page, with many, many Tunings to the many, many frequencies for A since The Middle Ages in Europe, then Internationally for International Pitch Standards: www.PRJSokolichNewMusic2018Page2.webstarts.com ! My 2019 New Music Pages fully include my many, many observations of Music Theory and Composition for my Applied New Music Theory and Composition! My most recent 2019 New Music Page, with links: www.PRJSokolichNewMusic2019Page3.webstarts.com !
PRJSokolich

Re: PRJ Sokolich Exact Temperament Tune!

Postby PRJSokolich » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:59 pm

My Audio of my New Music webpages is down temporarily for maintenance!
PRJSokolich