You are here

help me in song writing

Page 1 of 1

help me in song writing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:40 pm
by Adam Artman
Hello to all and i hope you be great.
you know,my language is not English but I'm willing in writing English songs.do you think i can?
I'm learning English language but I think writing song is different cause I can't see Grammar rules on most of the songs.is it true?
what should I do for start writing song when my language is not English?
thanks alot

Re: help me in song writing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:52 pm
by desmond
Hi - I couldn't work out from your posts whether you are a beginner at this whole music thing, or whether you have been writing and producing music since you were a child, and thus have already got through the learning phase some time ago.

But really, the answer is not to ask whether random people on the internet think you can do something (without knowing anything about you), the answer is to write and produce music, finish it, get it out there, and learn how to do it well.

It's a journey that there are no quick paths on - it's up to you. Anyone can do anything to at least a good standard if they put in enough time and effort.

Re: help me in song writing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:29 pm
by RichardT
You could practice by writing new music to existing English lyrics (though you can't release it for copyright reasons).

Re: help me in song writing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:48 pm
by Sam Spoons
Or find a lyricist who has good english and collaborate, then you could release the songs?

Re: help me in song writing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:32 pm
by johnny wonka
My friend, music is a universal language......

Re: help me in song writing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:38 am
by Adam Artman
desmond wrote:Hi - I couldn't work out from your posts whether you are a beginner at this whole music thing, or whether you have been writing and producing music since you were a child, and thus have already got through the learning phase some time ago.
But really, the answer is not to ask whether random people on the internet think you can do something (without knowing anything about you), the answer is to write and produce music, finish it, get it out there, and learn how to do it well.
It's a journey that there are no quick paths on - it's up to you. Anyone can do anything to at least a good standard if they put in enough time and effort.
thank you so much.
actually I never write songs to produce from child but I wanna start it.I never had some one around here I live cause my country language is not English.I think that I'm not so professional but I am 50-50 on it.I tried write some line stories and convert in to song but I need to learning more English language.

Re: help me in song writing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:40 am
by Adam Artman
RichardT wrote:You could practice by writing new music to existing English lyrics (though you can't release it for copyright reasons).
thank you so much.
is your mean that make a new song from a song already write and make music for it?

Re: help me in song writing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:42 am
by Adam Artman
Sam Spoons wrote:Or find a lyricist who has good english and collaborate, then you could release the songs?
It is my wish to find some one that can write lyric and we collaborate together.i think we can do so nice things but I couldn't find it till now.

Re: help me in song writing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:44 am
by Adam Artman
johnny wonka wrote:My friend, music is a universal language......

absolutely is right man... :thumbup: