You are here

Any A&H Qu series or Berry x32 users able to help?

For performing musicians and engineers: stagecraft, engineering and gear.

Re: Any A&H Qu series or Berry x32 users able to help?

Postby Dr R » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:21 am

Thanks everyone for the replies and offers to show us you installations :shock:
Studio Spares down in Luton stock both mixers and have them available to demo/ play with as a back-to-back comparison. So we're organising a road trip mid October.
I'll post back on this thread how we get on.

Rich
Dr R
Regular
My ambition: To one day have enough experience to answer technical questions on the SOS forums, as well as asking them 

Postby Dr R » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:56 pm

Belated update to this thread as promised.

Having looked and played with both desks we settled in the Qu32 and having had it for a couple of weeks we are very happy with the choice.
I was impressed with the x32, and as we thought either would have done the job for the main sound engineers running the services. What swung it was the ease of use for occasional users and being able to lock things down.
So many thanks to everyone for their input and offers of demos. If anyone in the Midlands wants to check out a Qu as part of their decision making then the offer is open to see what we have.

Rich
Dr R
Regular
My ambition: To one day have enough experience to answer technical questions on the SOS forums, as well as asking them 

Postby Hugh Robjohns » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:08 pm

:thumbup: Thanks for the feedback. Good to know.
Hugh Robjohns
Technical Editor, Sound On Sound

Postby DanR » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:38 pm

Dr R wrote:Belated update to this thread as promised.

Having looked and played with both desks we settled in the Qu32 and having had it for a couple of weeks we are very happy with the choice.
I was impressed with the x32, and as we thought either would have done the job for the main sound engineers running the services. What swung it was the ease of use for occasional users and being able to lock things down.
So many thanks to everyone for their input and offers of demos. If anyone in the Midlands wants to check out a Qu as part of their decision making then the offer is open to see what we have.

Rich

Very nice mixer. Good choice :thumbup:
DanR
Regular

Previous