You are here

Student Research Project - Questionnaire

For performing musicians and engineers: stagecraft, engineering and gear.

Student Research Project - Questionnaire

Postby u1657653 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:10 pm

Hello, I am Sam Birch, a final year student studying Product Design BA at the University of Huddersfield. I am undertaking research on music performance, and have prepared a short questionnaire. I would value a response to my questions concerning music performance as you have experience in this area. By answering the question, you are agreeing to my using your comments for evaluation. All responses will be anonymised and will only be viewed by the course tutors and external examiner. This questionnaire should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.
Thank you in advance for your time.
The link to the questionnaire (hosted on SurveyMonkey) is below,
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/YY8MMDQ
u1657653

Re: Student Research Project - Questionnaire

Postby Eddy Deegan » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:42 pm

The questions in the survey are almost completely about live music and music by bands in venues, which I've not done for years, so in my case you'd probably find it more useful if I filled out your questions on bird photography :lol:

I'm confused a little as on that other forum you say "I am undertaking research on Bird Watching".

I get it's all probably about Product Design, but I'd be interested to know more about that in context.
Eddy Deegan
Frequent Poster (Level2)
Please consider supporting the SOS Forum Album project, helping charities via music created by forum members.

Re: Student Research Project - Questionnaire

Postby blinddrew » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:48 pm

Filled in, but I wonder if the mods might want to move this to the Live Music section?
blinddrew
Jedi Poster
Ignore the post count, I have no idea what I'm doing...