You are here

Mobile phone: Is anyone seeing sigs?

For feedback and suggestions about the SOS magazine, app, web site or forums.

Mobile phone: Is anyone seeing sigs?

Postby alexis » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:15 pm

I can see neither mine nor anyone else's on my mobile phone (no problem on desktop).

Anyone else?

Thanks!
alexis
Frequent Poster (Level2)
Cubase 9.0.1; i5-4570 3.2GHz,16GB RAM;W10 64bit on Samsung SSD840 Pro256GB;Seagte 1TB SATA600 Audio;UR28M;Motif8;UAD2Solo;Jamstix 3.3;BCF2K;TC Helicon VoiceOne;RevoicePro3.2

Re: Mobile phone: Is anyone seeing sigs?

Postby Forum Admin » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:23 pm

Alexis, I think it was explained back in June that they do not show on mobile view. They were there briefly when we launched but when we were 'encouraged' to remove the avatars etc from the righthand column and place beneath the main text it broke the mobile theme.

It's on the to-do list to find a way to incorporate them within the mobile theme, but I'm afraid it's currently not a priority for the dev team (there's only so many hours in a day).
Forum Admin
Location: A studio deep in the fenlands of Cambridgeshire, UK
SEARCH SOS 11,013 articles: www.soundonsound.com/search
Get FREE Full Issue PDF Digital Mag: https://sosm.ag/FreePDF

Re: Mobile phone: Is anyone seeing sigs?

Postby alexis » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:43 pm

Forum Admin wrote:Alexis, I think it was explained back in June that they do not show on mobile view. They were there briefly when we launched but when we were 'encouraged' to remove the avatars etc from the righthand column and place beneath the main text it broke the mobile theme.

It's on the to-do list to find a way to incorporate them within the mobile theme, but I'm afraid it's currently not a priority for the dev team (there's only so many hours in a day).

Ah, sorry I missed that back in June (or more likely, did not remember :oops: ). Thanks for the update, well-understood about priorities/constraints.

Just out of interest, would the FEPL (forum enhancement priority list!) be something you are able to share? Just being a nosy norbert, I understand completely if that's not possible for any one of a number of reasons!

Thx!
alexis
Frequent Poster (Level2)
Cubase 9.0.1; i5-4570 3.2GHz,16GB RAM;W10 64bit on Samsung SSD840 Pro256GB;Seagte 1TB SATA600 Audio;UR28M;Motif8;UAD2Solo;Jamstix 3.3;BCF2K;TC Helicon VoiceOne;RevoicePro3.2