You are here

Cakewalk Missing From DAW Area in November Issue ?

For feedback and suggestions about the SOS magazine, app, web site or forums.

Cakewalk Missing From DAW Area in November Issue ?

Postby starise » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:19 pm

Inquiring minds would like to know why Cakewalk was removed from the November issue Lineup?

CbB is one of my main DAWs. Just curious. Is this an interim transition kind of thing or is Cakewalk permanently off the list now? It seems odd that SOS carried the DAW all the way through the transition and has now dropped it just when things seemed to be looking up. Bandlab had a presence at the NY NAMM convention.

If it is in there and I missed it, my apologies. Maybe I need new glasses. ;)
starise
Starise Studios-Engineer/Musician Tim Smith

Re: Cakewalk Missing From DAW Area in November Issue ?

Postby The Korff » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:52 pm

You're right that it wasn't in the most recent issue — we like to rotate them every now and then so that some of the less-well publicised ones (Reaper, Samplitude, DP, etc) get a look in too. Don't worry, it's back in the next issue, and it covers the major new 2018.09 update, focussing on the new zplane stuff.

Cheers!

Chris
The Korff
Frequent Poster (Level2)

Re: Cakewalk Missing From DAW Area in November Issue ?

Postby starise » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:18 pm

The Korff wrote:You're right that it wasn't in the most recent issue — we like to rotate them every now and then so that some of the less-well publicised ones (Reaper, Samplitude, DP, etc) get a look in too. Don't worry, it's back in the next issue, and it covers the major new 2018.09 update, focussing on the new zplane stuff.

Cheers!

Chris

Thank you Chris. Good to know!
starise
Starise Studios-Engineer/Musician Tim Smith