You are here

KRK KNS 8400 review.

For feedback and suggestions about the SOS magazine, app, web site or forums.

KRK KNS 8400 review.

Postby Wonks » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:11 am

After reading the 2011 SOS review of the KRK KNS 8400 in relation to a forum question, I noticed that there is no direct mention of the headphone type (closed back). I inferred this for the mention of 'isolation', but it really should be stated for clarity. So, I wonder if the text could be edited to mention this?

https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/krk-kns-8400

Also, at the end of the article, there are two links in-between the UK and US pricing. Not sure what the Focusrite one is doing there, but both that and the krksys one just link back direct to the article and which are probably errors and should be removed. The krksys link at the end is correct.
Wonks
Jedi Poster
Correcting mistakes on the internet since 1853

Re: KRK KNS 8400 review.

Postby Hugh Robjohns » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:55 am

Wonks wrote:After reading the 2011 SOS review of the KRK KNS 8400 in relation to a forum question, I noticed that there is no direct mention of the headphone type (closed back).

Good point. I've added a specific mention of the closed-back type for clarity.

Also, at the end of the article, there are two links in-between the UK and US pricing. Not sure what the Focusrite one is doing there, but both that and the krksys one just link back direct to the article and which are probably errors and should be removed.

Focusrite were and are the KRK distributor in the UK. There was an error in the URL linking which I've now corrected.

Thanks for highlighting these errors in the archive -- it's always good to correct such anomalies. Thanks. :-)

H
Hugh Robjohns
Technical Editor, Sound On Sound

Re: KRK KNS 8400 review.

Postby Wonks » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:46 pm

:thumbup:
Wonks
Jedi Poster
Correcting mistakes on the internet since 1853