You are here

No PDF download of April Issue?

Report bugs & errors with the SOS forums, and web site. Please check existing discussions before posting.

No PDF download of April Issue?

Postby Failed Muso » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:17 pm

Hi!

I received my print copy of the April issue last week, but as yet I've not received the PDF download link. Is this just a delay (fully understandable in the current climate) or an oversight? Anyone else get it yet?
User avatar
Failed Muso
Poster
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Suffolk, UK
Music Technologist, SOS Podcaster, Writer, Instructional Designer, Fairlights.

Re: No PDF download of April Issue?

Postby desmond » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:57 pm

Yes, it's there for me. :thumbup:

I'm sure one of the mods/staff will get it sorted for you shortly...
User avatar
desmond
Jedi Poster
Posts: 10303
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:00 am
mu:zines | music magazine archive | difficultAudio

Re: No PDF download of April Issue?

Postby Hugh Robjohns » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:11 pm

It's there for me too. My Account > Downloads

...although the webpage is looking rather odd for me at the moment!
User avatar
Hugh Robjohns
Moderator
Posts: 28676
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Worcestershire, UK
Technical Editor, Sound On Sound

Your APRIL PDF download is in your MY ACCOUNT library

Postby Forum Admin » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:42 pm

Failed Muso wrote:Hi!

I received my print copy of the April issue last week, but as yet I've not received the PDF download link. Is this just a delay (fully understandable in the current climate) or an oversight? Anyone else get it yet?

Hi Rob,

April Full Issue PDF is definitely in your MY ACCOUNT > DOWNLOADS > BACK ISSUE library tab. I just checked. We do not send any email containing a link, you have to go download it.

You have to be logged into our site, of course.

The current climate has no bearing on such things, thankfully. All versions of the magazine go live at the same time when the site is published - eg. April was available in all accounts and online from 10:40am 19th April 2020.

If you still cannot see it in your MY ACCOUNT area, ping me a Private Message and I can follow it up with you directly.

cheers,
Ian G
User avatar
Forum Admin
Moderator
Posts: 3406
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:00 pm
Location: A studio deep in the fenlands of Cambridgeshire, UK
SEARCH 11,561 SOS Reviews/Techniques articles: www.soundonsound.com/search

Re: Your APRIL PDF download is in your MY ACCOUNT library

Postby Failed Muso » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:42 pm

Forum Admin wrote:Hi Rob,

April Full Issue PDF is definitely in your MY ACCOUNT > DOWNLOADS > BACK ISSUE library tab. I just checked. We do not send any email containing a link, you have to go download it.

You have to be logged into our site, of course.

Thank you! Found it.

Forum Admin wrote:The current climate has no bearing on such things, thankfully.

Great to hear! :) Thanks again!
User avatar
Failed Muso
Poster
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Suffolk, UK
Music Technologist, SOS Podcaster, Writer, Instructional Designer, Fairlights.