You are here

Cannot log in to Tutorials on Mac

Report bugs & errors with the SOS forums, and web site. Please check existing discussions before posting.

Cannot log in to Tutorials on Mac

Postby redlester » Wed May 13, 2020 10:19 am

I have an active subscription to the Tutorials but cannot log into it on my Mac desktop (Mojave), nor on my iPad (latest iPad OS).

On my Windows laptop once I log in to the main site, I am then logged in to the Tutorials also, but on the Mac and iPad it wants me to log in separately, and the Tutorials Login link does nothing. Nothing happens when I click it.

is this just me? Do I need to clear cookies or something?

Edit: I tell a lie, it doesn't work on Windows either. As soon as I start actually watching a video, it's now logged me out and I can't get back in again!
redlester
Regular

Re: Cannot log in to Tutorials on Mac

Postby zenguitar » Wed May 13, 2020 12:35 pm

Best to raise a support ticket direct. That will go straight to the right person.

Follow this link... https://www.soundonsound.com/help/web-site

And click on the "some other question" box. That will take you to a web form to raise your problem.

Andy :beamup:
zenguitar
When you see a fork in the road, take it.
Yogi Berra

Re: Cannot log in to Tutorials on Mac

Postby redlester » Sat May 16, 2020 10:59 am

zenguitar wrote:Best to raise a support ticket direct. That will go straight to the right person.

Follow this link... https://www.soundonsound.com/help/web-site

And click on the "some other question" box. That will take you to a web form to raise your problem.

Andy :beamup:

Only just seen this post, thanks for the link. However, am in e-mail contact with support over this.

Apparently it needs to be sorted by NonLinear Education in Canada, so we are waiting for them to fix it.

Still not working as of 16/05/20.
redlester
Regular