You are here

My subscription

Report bugs & errors with the SOS forums, and web site. Please check existing discussions before posting.

My subscription

Postby forumuser783257 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:47 pm

Hi I think I renewed my Sound On Sound subscription but maybe not? My Sound on Soundcloud forum ID and password are working and I thought when I renewed it wound up using that in the confusion, it logs me in but not to the magazine.

Do I currently have a subscription or do i need to renew? If i need to renew what’s the cleanest way of doing that?

Thanks and sorry for the bother!

Doug Fischer
forumuser783257

Re: My subscription

Postby Hugh Robjohns » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:37 pm

Hi Doug,

Welcome to the SOS forums.

I've stripped off the email details you included in your to avoid problems with bots and eejits... But I've passed them on directly to our Lord and Master so he can track down your account and help to sort it out for you.
Hugh Robjohns
Technical Editor, Sound On Sound

Postby blinddrew » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:55 pm

If you go to My Account (tab bar at top of web page), then Subscriptions it'll show what's active (or not) as the case may be.

Don't ask me how I know. :oops:
blinddrew
Jedi Poster
Ignore the post count, I have no idea what I'm doing...

Postby forumuser783257 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:46 pm

Thank you good sir knight! :angel:

Hugh Robjohns wrote:Hi Doug,

Welcome to the SOS forums.

I've stripped off the email details you included in your to avoid problems with bots and eejits... But I've passed them on directly to our Lord and Master so he can track down your account and help to sort it out for you.
forumuser783257

Postby forumuser783257 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:56 pm

Thank you! Subscriptions shows two current (huh?) and two lapsed (huh?). Orders show just one, beginning of 2019. This is definitely the universe telling me to stop screwing around and get to work. :)

Hopefully I'll hear back from them soon. Thanks again!

blinddrew wrote:If you go to My Account (tab bar at top of web page), then Subscriptions it'll show what's active (or not) as the case may be.

Don't ask me how I know. :oops:
forumuser783257