You are here

Looking for a producer to produce meditaion music

Exploring the tools and techniques for long-distance recording projects.

Looking for a producer to produce meditaion music

Postby Baldo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:29 pm

Hi all,

I run regular meditation classes where I use music to lead people into deep meditative states. I would like to sell the music that I use at my classes.

I am looking for someone to produce some long (15/30/50 minute) meditation tracks. I would prefer these to be in Logic Pro so that I can make modifications myself, if required. The tracks will be used during meditations and then sold to the audience and also online.

Since this is a commercial venture, I am happy to compensate the person that I decide to go with.

PM me if you have any questions or just ask here.

Many thanks.
"Never put a recording studio in your home, it is a black hole into which you can pour unlimited amounts of money" Pete Waterman.

Composing meditaion music

Postby Dino540 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:31 pm

Have you found anyone to work on this yet? I may be interested.. Are you using a male/female voice-over talent to navagate this meditation file? If so, do you have a script, outline, or any notes on the spoken material? This would give me a gereral idea of the soundscapes. binerial beats, and harmonic frequencies to implement.. Do you have any desired sounds you prefer I include? I hope to hear back from you. Regardless, best wishes with this project!

~ Dino

Re: Looking for a producer to produce meditaion music

Postby petev3.1 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:15 pm

It's an interesting project, but no way would I let someone re-edit the tracks after submitting them.
Frequent Poster

Re: Looking for a producer to produce meditaion music

Postby Alba » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:38 pm

Quite a challenge as its likely the producer would fall into a deep meditative state while doing the work. :?
Frequent Poster