You are here

Looking for remote collaborator to write Melodic EDM

Exploring the tools and techniques for long-distance recording projects.

Looking for remote collaborator to write Melodic EDM

Postby dwaynem » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:45 am

Link to some of my old stuff at www.soundcloud.com/futureofnow

A Little about me

I'm looking for someone to co-write and bounce ideas off and possibly co-write some tunes for eventual publishing to Spotify, Sound Cloud, Apple Music etc. not looking for world domination but want to proudce stuff that I'm proud of.

Influences are many:

Zedd, Paul Okenfold, Rufus/Du Sol, Flight Facilities, Flume, Depeche Mode, Scritti Polliti etc.

Cheers
Dwayne
dwaynem

Re: Looking for remote collaborator to write Melodic EDM

Postby regulocastro » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:19 am

Hi Dwayne!

I recently found your post in the SOS forums, it's a little old, but If you're into it yet, I'm too.

I'm a composer-songwriter with a good melodic ear, and some years of experience writing songs. Hope we could share some good vibe, not world domination as you say, but who knows? maybe a really good song every now and then in some local radio stations, something to makes us feel proud, as you also said.
By the way, I've got a question to start getting into works: Do you want me to write vocal parts or instrumental themes? Oh, english is not my mother's tongue, so I appologize in advance for any misspellings, syntax fails or sounding rude or offensive,please tell me If this happens and be sure is not my intention.And... I guess I'm not the one in the lyrics department.

Blessings
Regulo Castro
regulocastro