You are here

Collaboration / Remixing / Any help.considered!

Exploring the tools and techniques for long-distance recording projects.

Collaboration / Remixing / Any help.considered!

Postby PaulF » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:28 pm

I have a track that I wrote 25+ years ago, but have been ‘re-working’ over the last year or so.

I'm no singer, but I've done my best to produce a reasonable demo.
There are three different versions up on SoundCloud (along with a recording of the original version, which is very crude!).
https://m.soundcloud.com/user-795249686
(If the link doesn’t work search for the song ‘Flying on the Wind’ by band ‘Perpetual Motion’)

I've put this forward for the SOS remix offer, but I'm not sure if its what they are looking for (or if it's good enough). If anyone on here would like to collaborate on this, have a go at remixing, help me mix this, or offer any help, suggestions, feedback or advice then I would be very grateful.

Many thanks,
Paul
PaulF
Poster
PaulF

Re: Collaboration / Remixing / Any help.considered!

Postby CS70 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:26 pm

PaulF wrote:I have a track that I wrote 25+ years ago, but have been ‘re-working’ over the last year or so.

I'm no singer, but I've done my best to produce a reasonable demo.
There are three different versions up on SoundCloud (along with a recording of the original version, which is very crude!).
https://m.soundcloud.com/user-795249686
(If the link doesn’t work search for the song ‘Flying on the Wind’ by band ‘Perpetual Motion’)

I've put this forward for the SOS remix offer, but I'm not sure if its what they are looking for (or if it's good enough). If anyone on here would like to collaborate on this, have a go at remixing, help me mix this, or offer any help, suggestions, feedback or advice then I would be very grateful.

Many thanks,
Paul

Very late at this party, but if you dont plan to release commercially, you can use a platform like Kompoz to share you demos and tracks, and there's all kind of players, mixers and engineers there ready to pick up your material.
CS70
Jedi Poster
Silver Spoon - Check out our latest video and the FB page