You are here

Looking to Collaborate with BeatMakers for Licensing Opportunities!

Exploring the tools and techniques for long-distance recording projects.

Looking to Collaborate with BeatMakers for Licensing Opportunities!

Postby FERMI » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:58 am

Hello -

I am looking to partner with up to 5 music producers to build a catalogue of hip-hop, electronic, etc. beats which I will market for licensing, beat sales to artists, and sync opportunities.

I am a fellow musician and podcaster... my goal is to send and receive melodies, drum loops, and unfinished projects amongst each other and produce a beat catalogue with 100 instrumentals that I will then market for various use. Basically, I am looking for ways to monetize and scale my music production and I also love working on a team.

Let me know what you think!

Reply back and I will PM you my music and my podcast so you can get to know all that I do.

PS: I'm open to any kind of artists and styles... for instance I'm influenced and inspired by: Lou Reed, Portishead, RZA, DJ Premier, Travis Scott, Thelonious Monk, J. Dilla, Madlib, Illmind, Chrome Sparks.
FERMI

Re: Looking to Collaborate with BeatMakers for Licensing Opportunities!

Postby Hoffy Beats » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:08 am

Hey dude

I’m definitely interested in something like this!
Hit me up at Jonas@hoffybeats.com
Let’s make some fire beats!
Hoffy Beats

Re: Looking to Collaborate with BeatMakers for Licensing Opportunities!

Postby josway21 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:03 pm

Hey, Im Sway, I produce, engineer, songwrite etc and im also really interested in collaborating on some stuff. Also into a pretty wide array stuff and i can get into almost anything but mainly right now im into hip hop, pop, rnb, afrobeats, dembo, reggaeton, edm etc.

Please reach out so we can exchange music and hopefully work. j
osway21@gmail.com
josway21