You are here

Looking for Collaboration Buddies to Make Music Constantly

Exploring the tools and techniques for long-distance recording projects.

Looking for Collaboration Buddies to Make Music Constantly

Postby borimayra » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:16 pm

Hi everyone! I've been making music for a few years and started getting into beat making 1,5 months ago. I made 50-55 beats during this time and still at it with the aim of reaching out to artists and present them my music as a product for them to sing on it, you know, the usual drill. Also, I have a few other ideas in my mind on the business aspect.

So, during this process, I came to realize that working with fellow producers and mixing engineers could be a great opportunity to create a network of friends, create music faster and getmulti-perspective feedback on a product that we work.

Here's the list of beats I made: https://soundcloud.com/borimayra

If you like the idea, the beats, @borimayra on instagram.

Thanks, guys!
borimayra
New here

Re: Looking for Collaboration Buddies to Make Music Constantly

Postby Martin Walker » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:07 am

Hi borimayra, and welcome to the SOS Forums! 8-)

I can't help thinking that if you're interested in making friends, you've certainly come to the right place, as we're a mighty friendly lot.

However, I suspect some of us may be suspicious of someone who so openly refers to 'product' and the 'business aspect'. This suggests that you're potentially trying to sell something to us, which makes it a sales pitch.

Join in here and you'll soon make lots of helpful and supportive friends - however, a complete stranger try to sell us stuff may not go down so well.

Gently does it! ;)

Martin
Martin Walker

Postby borimayra » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:57 pm

Oh, man sorry for sounding like trying to sell anything. I just wanted people see that I was serious but, yes. Sorry for that kinda writing. Let me fix that. Thanks, again!
borimayra
New here

Postby IAA » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:37 pm

Sorry for that kinda writing. Let me fix that. Thanks, again!
. :thumbup:

I’ll certainly have a listen, although I’m more a classical sort of guy writing soundtracks, but you never know.
IAA
Frequent Poster

Postby Martin Walker » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:25 pm

borimayra wrote:Oh, man sorry for sounding like trying to sell anything. I just wanted people see that I was serious but, yes. Sorry for that kinda writing. Let me fix that. Thanks, again!

What a great response! ;)

Yes, I can see that you're serious, so no worries, and once again welcome to the SOS Forums :thumbup:

Martin
Martin Walker

Postby borimayra » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:27 am

IAA wrote:
Sorry for that kinda writing. Let me fix that. Thanks, again!
. :thumbup:

I’ll certainly have a listen, although I’m more a classical sort of guy writing soundtracks, but you never know.
Man, would love to hear your tracks. Do you have a Soundcloud or Spotify, etc.?
borimayra
New here