You are here

Are Motifator Still In Business?

For fans of synths, pianos or keyboard instruments of any sort.

Are Motifator Still In Business?

Postby BigRedX » Fri May 24, 2019 10:15 am

Has anyone on here bought anything from Motifator?

I would like to buy their Tenori-On stand and adaptor, but the shop doesn't work with a UK address even though the site says they ship internationally, and I've tried twice to contact them through their on-line form with no reply.

Any ideas?
BigRedX
Frequent Poster
RockinRollin' VampireMan

Re: Are Motifator Still In Business?

Postby Eddy Deegan » Sat May 25, 2019 5:40 pm

I noticed their forums are still active, so it the absence of any other response it might be worth signing up there to ask their community.
Eddy Deegan
Frequent Poster (Level2)
Please consider supporting the SOS Forum Album project, helping charities via music created by forum members.

Postby BigRedX » Wed May 29, 2019 10:31 am

Thanks. I finally got an email from Motifator a couple of hours after posting this, but my reply has so far gone unanswered. I think maybe a post on their forums might get things moving.

You would think they didn't want to take my money, and TBH if there was a practical alternative I would probably be looking elsewhere, after this lack of customer service.
BigRedX
Frequent Poster
RockinRollin' VampireMan

Postby BigRedX » Wed May 29, 2019 12:56 pm

Eddy Deegan wrote:I noticed their forums are still active, so it the absence of any other response it might be worth signing up there to ask their community.

I've just tried this. I've gone through the registration process but there's no email to allow me to confirm my identity for the registration...
BigRedX
Frequent Poster
RockinRollin' VampireMan

Postby fatbenelton » Fri May 31, 2019 8:28 pm

I was also looking for a stand and mic clamp but tried the associated site - keyfax. Got a reply in a day and they said it would be $75 and that they would send me a PayPal invoice if interested. Not done it yet but all looks legit.

http://www.keyfax.com/index.php/catalog ... on&x=0&y=0
fatbenelton
Frequent Poster
Jonny

Postby BigRedX » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:08 pm

fatbenelton wrote:I was also looking for a stand and mic clamp but tried the associated site - keyfax. Got a reply in a day and they said it would be $75 and that they would send me a PayPal invoice if interested. Not done it yet but all looks legit.

http://www.keyfax.com/index.php/catalog ... on&x=0&y=0

Thanks.

I finally got a reply (which incidentally came from Keyfax rather than Motifator) and have got a price and shipping quote, and PayPal invoice this morning.
BigRedX
Frequent Poster
RockinRollin' VampireMan

Postby BigRedX » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:40 am

And two weeks later the stand and adaptor have arrived. Unfortunately the nuts required to join the two together appear to be missing...

I've emailed Keyfax hopefully I'll get a response sooner rather than the normal 2-3 days it has taken to get a reply to any of my questions so far.
BigRedX
Frequent Poster
RockinRollin' VampireMan

Postby Eddy Deegan » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:25 pm

At least you know they are still in business :)

Hope you get the replacement pieces soon!
Eddy Deegan
Frequent Poster (Level2)
Please consider supporting the SOS Forum Album project, helping charities via music created by forum members.