Panagement 2 gives you even more raw power over your stereo tracks, in a tightly integrated package:
- The Binaural Distance Panner lets you position a track in the sound field quickly,
- The Reverb increases realism of distance modeling with automatic early and late reflections,
- Width and Tilt open your mix to unforeseen decisions,
- The LFO dramatically extends the possibilities (eg: reverb ducking). You can smoothly modulate Pan and Distance...
- The Binaural Delay (Full only) revisit the product, allowing more spatial complexity. One of the new features is to let the Reverb enter the Delay loop, so as to create an ever more diffuse sound (I don't know if this existed before, I'd assume "yes").
- Comes with the sought-after PGMT-400 chip mod (FULL only).
With uniquely integrated Delay, Reverb, and Binaural processing, Panagement has a bit of a liberating feel since you can so easily translate mix ideas into parameters.
Whether you want rythmic modulations, a reverb, a delay, or just panning, then you might want to instantiate Panagement to test all that.
Panagement is available today as a VST 2.4 / VST3 / Audio Unit / AAX plug-in for Mac (64-bit only) and Windows (32 and 64-bit).
This major update is free for existing Panagement 1 customers.
If you aren't a customer, the current price of the Full Edition is a meager €24.65.
The Free Edition comes with no time limit, and contains most of the feature set (excluding PGMT-400 and Binaural Delay).
- See the Panagement Cheat Sheet
- Hear the Audio Examples
- Read the introductory Blog Post
- Download the Panagement 2 Free/Full Edition
That's all folks :bouncy: