You are here

Answer of the some questions

All about the tools and techniques involved in capturing sound, in the studio or on location.

Answer of the some questions

Postby mammy » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:14 pm

in This forum some people ask me did not you leave here ? I explain my actual intention.ı ask ti people that which tool is good and They ask me my dotless i .are they kidding or is this an entertainment methode ? I wrote a few days ago o will leave from the forum.I said it because people are laughing at me and they asked me where am o from .this is a kind of secret facism.finally when THey eriye something they use Exclamation !! That means SCREAMING.why are they screaming to strangers ? I hope you understand me.As ı Said these are for some people.not everyone.
Thank you very much.
mammy
Regular

Re: Answer of the some questions

Postby James Perrett » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:25 pm

I'm sorry if you feel offended but I get the impression that there are possibly some differences in interpretation going on. People were simply curious about the characters appearing in your messages as it isn't something we often see. Most people here are from the UK with a few from other parts of the world where the standard character set is used. Recording tends to attract people who look at small details - it is a trait that often helps in this hobby/profession so they will often latch on to details as they're often important in understanding an issue.

We also don't interpret the ! as screaming - it is just a sign of surprise or emphasis. As with any forum, it might be worth taking some time to read through the many threads that already exist to gain a flavour of the discussion here and work out who is who. We would like to think that we are one of the friendlier places to discuss music technology but a forum is a place for discussion so please don't be offended if we ask questions - we just want to understand how you want to work so that we can give you more appropriate advice.
James Perrett
JRP Music - Audio Mastering and Restoration. JRP Music Facebook Page

Postby mammy » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:45 pm

Thank you very much Mr. Perrett.You're the best moderator I've ever seen .You wrote me a long article.I read it seriously .Thank you for your big hearth. :clap:
mammy
Regular

Postby CS70 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:52 pm

mammy wrote:in This forum some people ask me did not you leave here ? I explain my actual intention.ı ask ti people that which tool is good and They ask me my dotless i .are they kidding or is this an entertainment methode ? I wrote a few days ago o will leave from the forum.I said it because people are laughing at me

They may have been kidding. But they were not laughing of you. At most, with you.

Be mindful of cultural differences.

And remember it goes both ways. For example, the fact that you call everyone Mr. This and Mr. That and always start with "Thank you..." may well sound very polite to you, but at first I thought that you were poking fun at people, because it's fairly unusual.

This is a great place and hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as any other.
CS70
Jedi Poster
Silver Spoon - Check out our latest video  and the FB page

Postby mammy » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:29 pm

.I promise you ı will not use Mr.My purpose was only being respectful.And if there is no reason I will not thank to anybody..I dont break hearts .I love everybody .I will not remake the same mistakes.I apologize from you.
mammy
Regular

Postby Sam Spoons » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:33 pm

Don't worry about those 'mistakes', they are not really mistakes just differences in language or interpretation (I assume English is not your first language?). Recently there have been a couple of people on here who have been deliberately trying to wind up/annoy/upset the regulars (and who have English as a first language) so we are a little more cautious just at the moment but don't take offence at that, if you are genuinely wanting to contribute to the forum you'll find we are a very friendly bunch and will welcome your input.

Glad you've returned. :thumbup:
Sam Spoons
Jedi Poster
Finally taking this recording lark seriously (and recording my Gypsy Jazz CD)........

Postby CS70 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:34 pm

mammy wrote:.I promise you ı will not use Mr.My purpose was only being respectful.And if there is no reason I will not thank to anybody..I dont break hearts .I love everybody .I will not remake the same mistakes.I apologize from you.

Yes, I got that, after a little while. Honestly, no stress. People here assume you're friendly unless it's clear you aren't, and the same assumption pays off on your side. For the rest, everybody do as they please.
CS70
Jedi Poster
Silver Spoon - Check out our latest video  and the FB page

Postby James Perrett » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:40 pm

There's no need to apologise - it is nice to have someone who wants to be polite around here. However we've had one or two people abusing the forum recently by posting under a few different names so some of the regulars are now very wary of new members.
James Perrett
JRP Music - Audio Mastering and Restoration. JRP Music Facebook Page

Postby cyrano.mac » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:15 am

I wasn't even aware dotless i's existed...

So that's all good. Learned something today. :thumbup:
cyrano.mac
Regular

Postby Arpangel » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:24 am

James Perrett wrote:There's no need to apologise - it is nice to have someone who wants to be polite around here. However we've had one or two people abusing the forum recently by posting under a few different names so some of the regulars are now very wary of new members.

Exactly what James said.
Mammy, you haven't done anything wrong, if you have any questions fine, or can help someone else that's great. But just be aware, and I'm sure you know as well as we do, there are some strange people out there, and we have to be careful, and that applies to every forum on the planet.
Chill out and enjoy the forum, you couldn't wish for a more friendly bunch than there is here.
Arpangel
Frequent Poster

Postby mammy » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:59 pm

You're the man Arpangel . :thumbup:
mammy
Regular