You are here

Protect, Maintain, and Improve Your Hearing - Clinically Proven Patented Technology

Announce new products, updates, events, competitions, jobs and special offers here.

Re: Protect, Maintain, and Improve Your Hearing - Clinically Proven Patented Technology

Postby alex.gec » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:01 pm

cyrano.mac wrote:I still don't understand what's new. It sounds very much the same as the therapy that I've been following as I suffer from tinitus (and hyperacusis).

There certainly are therapies for tinitus. These don't work for every case, but that's true far any treatment.

Hi Cyrano, I appreciate your feedback. Let me explain as simple as I can. It's not very much the "same as other therapy", hence the first ear therapy to be multi-patented with over 11 clinically proven trials.

Yes, there are therapies for tinnitus but none of them work. If they do, they actually do exactly opposite of what our TSC™ technology does. Imagine a straight line. On the left, is good and the right is bad. Once the "health" of your ears drift to the right and hit a certain point, you will experience tinnitus. The treatments you mentioned actually kill the hair cells even more and drift you off more towards the right, thus, you experience less tinnitus for worse hearing. Our technology heals the cells and strengthens it - taking you to the left.

I appreciate your feedback, it means a lot to us. I've PM'd you a free 15-day trial code, check it out.

Thanks!
alex.gec
New here

Re: Protect, Maintain, and Improve Your Hearing - Clinically Proven Patented Technology

Postby Jorge » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:41 am

Hi Alex,
I am very interested in the work you are quoting. The abstract quoted in the article is from a poster presentation at the American Academy of Neurology 2015 annual meeting and does not give a detailed description of the study. Has the study been published yet as a full journal article? Thanks.
Jorge
Regular

Previous